Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 01:50 PM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir G, you could always buy cookies from the girl scouts... *teehee*

Welcome back to the mainlyand, Violet! I keep thinking I should make a pilgrimage to Hawaii sometime but never seem to have time or money and both together? Rare! LOL!

Skippy, you got out the snowshoes yet? HEHE! Saw your post about snow up in your area. Must be the week for snow, we got a fair amount this week but a light dusting yesterday. Looks pretty til you slip on it in the driveway. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And my other half grumbles about removing it from the driveway! LOL

SomeGuy, just poke the snoring kid a few times to wake him up!

Bungleau, I want to know how you keep the neighbors from rioting when you play drums, too! A friend of mine is a drummer (in his spare time he's in a band that does gigs at local fairs and some bars up where they live) and of course it's easier to transport the other instruments so guess who's house they jam in? Yup, his and it drives his wife nuts.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:07 PM   #62
Kaltia
Jack Burton

*Pops in, dusts off couch and procedes to spam*

I just got an offer from Kent University, to study English and American Literature! *squee*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 05:12 PM   #63
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

Congrats, i got one this week form Exeter to study law.
Aragorn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 05:17 PM   #64
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Aragorn1:
Congrats, i got one this week form Exeter to study law.
Congratulations! Law's pretty hard to get into, isn't it? ^_^

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:16 PM   #65
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sir G, you could always buy cookies from the girl scouts... *teehee*
I'm planning to buy them out. I swear, one could live off those things. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:25 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heya Kaltia! Long time no see! Congrats on the university offer, are you going to attend?

Congrats to you too, Aragorn!

I hear you, Sir G! Love those things but I know it's not good to snarf a whole box at one time...sigh..
Old 02-23-2005, 09:35 PM   #67
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I hear you, Sir G! Love those things but I know it's not good to snarf a whole box at one time...sigh..
Any plans on offering them here at the cafe?

Heya, Kaltia! *waves*
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #68
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hey, all. So far, I've studied for my chem test tomorrow, but I still need to study for the precalc (doubtful) and Bio tests. Precalc should be a breeze, but I don't care much for Bio, so I should study for it. So, of course, I'm wasting time, right now. I think I'll do BIO, next, and save whatever not-sleep time I have left for a little precalc. Maybe more chem. Dunno, yet. Here's to hoping I don't fail all three tests, tomorrow! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #69
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My wife was down in Tulsa, SomeGuy. My father-in-law (aka her dad) suffered a minor heart attack on Saturday, and she went down to be with her parents for a couple of days and hear what the doctors said. He's out now, and contemplating whether or not he's going to change his lifestyle all that much. I hope he does... 73 is a little young to pass on, in my book.

As for the drums, they're electronic... so I hear 'em in my headphones My first set, and I already know what I'll do differently with the next set, but they're a tremendous lot of fun. One day, when I've got a place with more land and I can set up a proper musical room, I'll get back to an acoustic set, but until then, I jam away with bits and bytes.

And they're a great way to relieve stress, too... which I shall have in the morning Got to have a conference call with one of our consultants who's doing some work for one of my customers. He just doesn't get the vision of what needs to take place... and when he talks to me about it, he doesn't listen to me.... [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] If I didn't really like this customer, I might become "unavailable" tomorrow...

Well, I'm installing some new software on my work computer right now, and getting ready to move me and my heating pad (sore neck) over to another computer for a little BG to finish the night up.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 01:50 AM   #70
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Hey, all...I'm just testing my new signature...

[ 02-24-2005, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Ilander ]

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote