Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2001, 03:36 PM   #11
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Another unusual fluffy trait is the short term memory.... they obviously forgot the outcome of that perticular thread very quickly.

Where ever the fluffy menace may be.... the fluffy hunters will be there to stop them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2001, 03:40 PM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Guess I'd better get my guns ready then.... [img]graemlins/smile33.gif[/img] And I'm not a Fluffy btw, not yet at least, during the war I was a Renegade Fluffy Hunter.
Old 12-05-2001, 03:51 PM   #13
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Guess I'd better get my guns ready then.... [img]graemlins/smile33.gif[/img] And I'm not a Fluffy btw, not yet at least, during the war I was a Renegade Fluffy Hunter.

Alas, I fear the referee (big Z) might not appreciate a second round of that fight...

Though if the Bunny thread could survive....
Old 12-05-2001, 04:00 PM   #14
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

Alas, I fear the referee (big Z) might not appreciate a second round of that fight...

Though if the Bunny thread could survive....

Bring it on Jerome! The Fluffies shall win! To arms my brethren! [img]graemlins/railgun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/badass.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smile33.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2001, 04:22 PM   #15
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

form the roof top i sniper whereing a fluufy - skin coat aims his sniper rifle ...one fluffy inparticular wore ared laserdot on her forehead...'' jerome this is god i need the go-ahead''
Old 12-05-2001, 04:50 PM   #16
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Demus was a teal fluffy, I think.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 12-05-2001, 05:11 PM   #17
Lord Shield

and I am Darth Fluffy, Champion of Fluffies!

Once more am I called to the battle, but this time I won't resort to the Uber-Fluffy

My army of Shadow-fluffies will descend upon the enemy and drag them to my home where extreme tentacled acts will be performed on them, "Legend of the Overfiend" style

or they can surrender [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2001, 05:16 PM   #18
Neb

Hey, mind letting me become a Fluffy? Preferably black, but if that's already taken then I'd like rust red.
Old 12-05-2001, 05:17 PM   #19
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

I am a tiny French ultra marine fluffie with emerald wings.
I know Reeka is a pink fluffie, Rikard is a red one, Melanie is a indigo one and melusine is almost certainly one. Neb wants to be one and Kaz was last heard to be one.

Anyone else? I feel all FLUFFY

I thought we agreed I was a leaf green fluffy with an indigo belly
Old 12-05-2001, 05:18 PM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

Can I be an emerald fluffy? I can help in teh war really! I have a charm spell that might help against one specific member of the fluffy hunters. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]