Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2001, 11:22 AM   #281
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Just another twisted rune plothole."I WANNA DRINK OUT OF THE SPIGOT!!!!"

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-20-2001, 11:37 AM   #282
Melusine
Dracolisk

Lord Shield, I thought that too at first, but the mage in TOTSC is called Shandalar, and the Lich is called Shangalar!
Malavon, nice chatting to you

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-20-2001, 11:50 AM   #283
Melusine
Dracolisk

OOC
LS do you have MSN?

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-20-2001, 12:09 PM   #284
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
OOC
LS do you have MSN?

Unfortunately not. How do I get onto it?

Old 05-20-2001, 12:12 PM   #285
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OCC

I do melusine....camon you know you want to talk with me.....ill let you touch my belly OOHOOO!

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 12:14 PM   #286
Neb
Account deleted by Request

After throwing up behind the plants Kivan decides he had better get some sleep, he wanders over to the bartender and asks whether they have any rooms that aren't taken?
Old 05-20-2001, 12:17 PM   #287
Malavon
Dungeon Master

i have messenger as well -hint,hint *nudge,nudge*

------------------
"Build your fortresses, your walled cities, your stone houses. Fill them with light and with music and laughter. I am accident. I am plague and pestilence. I am murder. I am intolerance. I am drought and famine, flood and gluttony. And you" Chaos raised the flaming ball, about to hurl it down onto them-"you are nothing!"---Chaos
Old 05-20-2001, 12:46 PM   #288
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
OOC
LS do you have MSN?

Unfortunately not. How do I get onto it?

Lord Shield, it's very simple. If you have a hotmail address it is simplest, just click on the link to 'download MSN messenger'. Otherwise, you need to get an MSN passport. Simply go to www.msn.com and it will be self explanatory.
Malavon/Caleb you can add me if you want, the address is the_new_helen@hotmail.com

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-20-2001, 12:48 PM   #289
Lord Shield

Thanks for the instructions hon. I did manage to install it, I logged back in here, and saw you'd put the instructions in here! I now have msn (love the sci-fi thingy in the corner)
Round of drinks all round methinks

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-20-2001, 01:07 PM   #290
Link
Jack Burton

Suddenly Link jumps up. He senses grave danger coming his way. He quickly draws his sword, and looks around. Nobody to help. Why must they all talk about stupid things?? He could use some help right now! Can't anybody sense that the Basilisk King is coming? Where is Atuan?? He should have retrieved the Sword of the One God already!
Suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder again. He swiftly turns around, and then faces... Atuan. He should have guessed it was him. No one else could approach him without being noticed. Yet.. something seems wrong with the old man. He looks somewhat tired, and out of breath. Atuan smiles, all be it a faint one.
"I've been able to track down, and retrieve the sword, Link..."
"But?..." is the answer the noble warrior gives him.
"I wasn't able to escape the doom of that place. I have been cursed... Nothing can stop the curse from killing me, Link."
Link grasps for breath. Surely there must be something that can be done to save the old man.
"But what... what? How?" Link cannot find the exact words. This has never happened to him before. He does not know what to say.
Atuan is standing unsteadily and needs Link to lean on. It seems he's in a lot of pain, but Link is powerless. He cannot stop the curse from destroying Atuan from the inside.
"But... surely there must be a way to save you? I need your advice in the upcoming battle!"
"You need not, my son. You need not..." with these words the old man dies in Links hands. Link feels anger boile up inside him. He could not save the man he loved, the man who showed him there were other things in the world than fighting. He could not, yet he would have gave everything he owned to rescue the old man.
"By my own blood i swear..."Link says aloud, "i will never rest until i find the one that cursed Atuan." And with these words he cuts a shape in his arm. It is a familiar shape to everyone in the bar. It is the Rune Of Nemesis...
Link picks of the Sword of the One God of the body of Atuan. It still shines, after all those years. He sticks it up in the ear and speaks out a spell. Slowly the body of Atuan begins to disappear. The Rune of Nemesis in Links arm begins to glow, in the now dark bar. The Fusing Ritual has completed itself: Link and Atuan are one...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 05-20-2001).]