Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 08:27 AM   #61
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Alas, dear Cloudbrusher, it's going to be a long week at work (and it's only Monday!).

Don't worry, I've got my eye on you (gotta make sure you don't steal or break anything.)
Old 02-20-2001, 08:45 AM   #62
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

My dear Memnoch! My bard pc is a skald (very low pickpocketing abilities)..steal indeed! And as for breaking...well you should be breaking a sweat right about now, if you hear what I'm thinking at you!

Humph! So, did you see where I semi-quoted you from your Dungeon crawlings...oh mighty master of the name? "not cheating unless one of them catches you...." and Viconia?! Learn something new every day...My my my....(shaking head, big chuckle)

I can't find half our old posts. Still feel like the board went through a blender. Hey, did I mention I order some FR books? Thanks for the suggestions!

StormQueen
Old 02-20-2001, 08:49 AM   #63
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL! BTW did u find the BGDungeon cliquey? I found it really cliquey and pretty young. Still managed to get up to Dragonslayer though
Old 02-20-2001, 09:12 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memny:
Yes and in some threads I found it outright crude...not a place I'd hang out. Probably the "kids trying to be 'big, cool grownups' thing" or maybe just the 'tough he-man macho thing', but not friendly to new readers, and definitely not welcoming to female participants, I think. Of course I am only basing that on one afternoon's perusal.

I went for a peek at walkthrough and our board here was inaccessible at lunch so I tried to check out theirs. Their search function works (hehehe) so I plugged your name in for fun. Couldn't see anything past December.

Cloudbringer
Old 02-20-2001, 09:19 AM   #65
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Cloudbringer: I was taking about your little clod raining on us.. Picture..
just thought it was kinda cute... vroff! *lotsa tailwhipping* Thanks for the scrithie!
Old 02-20-2001, 09:22 AM   #66
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudy, just came back from there. Had to tell someone who Qilue Veladorn was. Anyway, Simbul, gotta sleep, it's 1:15 am here but rest assured I will be back to torment you tomorrow
Old 02-20-2001, 09:46 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch:

Promises, promises! Maybe you should split us to new thread? This one's taking a while to load for me- I have visions of spiraling to new crash!

I've got to get some things done...gee that dentist is insisting I send a check (hahaha) and then have a playdate with my adventuring companions anyway. Hmmm... I still don't think I have the hang of this aussie/yank time thing. Well, goodnight, pleasant dreams, namer o' the queen!

Cloudy
Old 02-20-2001, 11:07 AM   #68
BLACK KNIGHT

Hey, CB, howsit going? Very long weekend. Not fun. But I actually got a little crazy and PLAYED BGII some. Who knew?

Aren't you suppose to be hard at work or something? Not that I'm at work or nothing . . .

And here is how to work the time thing for Memnoch (and correct me if I am wrong, dear sir): take current time, add four hours, then move forward 12 hours (just change am to pm vice versa) and that is what time it is in Memnochville.

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 11:24 AM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Black Knight!

Good morning! I'm happy to see you today. Weekends without internet access..torture!
But are you at work? Not a holiday in Ohio, then? I have the day off, dear one, I told you that! But then that thread is no doubt lost in the Tower of Babel with the rest of the last week's stuff!

Er, (major blushing going on) please tell me you haven't been reading up any farther than Memnoch's last exchange. eeef....
What can I say? Too much already, no doubt! (chortle, giggle) Well, you are welcome to trade such witticisms, my knight..but uh, if you're already signing your work email BK, I'd hate to see what you might let slip if we had another DarkCloud in cyberspace! Hmmm...didn't I see somewhere that my good/lawful Paladin is planning a walk on the wild side?! hahaha...How's that party going, anyway? Who've you got in it, so far? And I don't need the,uh, details of any Viconia/badpc exchanges! HEHEHE (blush, giggle, flutter flutter)
---Hey, like my sig? I put it together with Ertai's help, he talked me into a gif and then I found the STORMCLOUD! I think I have a purple rose somewhere too, but I hate to ask him to put too many things on his site. Mine is coming down so I can't hold them, myself, just now.

Thanks for the time thing...I knew it but still get those pesky numbers messed up! That's what I have you and Memnoch for. (sweet smile)

Cloudy, at home, thank goodness!
Old 02-20-2001, 03:53 PM   #70
BLACK KNIGHT

definately not a holiday here. We had MLK Day off last month. And don't worry, I put all the previous comments in the folder marked, "Things to ignor" for $100.00, Alex.
(my black cat of the night). I forgot how much it sucked not having my full party. much much much work to do. Should be fun. I did try a Skald, but couldn't get into it. I either have to be a fighter or stand in the back and cast spells. If I'm gonna cast
Going ok. I am redoing a couple of quests on uncle Jon's first level. Forgot to talk to those pesky Druid's and get the statue for the Djinni. so there goes 2 hours of play time. Oh well. Currently, I have me (lawful Evil Necromancer) Minsc, Jaheria, Tabby spells, I want to cast all of 'em.

My evilness is starting to overcome me, though . . . can't stand happiness . . . must destroy smiles . . .

BK