Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 09:25 PM   #1
Lothar

Im just playing thru SOA(for the second time) and I went to watchers keep to pick up some cool stuff from the first level. The guy told me I wasnt high enough yet. What Level must I be to go in there?
Old 12-05-2001, 01:02 AM   #2
Sean
Dungeon Master

I think you can go in anyway. If you cant then go and do a few tasks and go back later.
Old 12-05-2001, 03:03 AM   #3
StormCast
Dungeon Master

Thats true, I went there at once. Its dificult, But u can go a bit down before u need to get a higher lev.
Three Rings for the elven kings under the sky,<br />Seven for the dvarf lords in their halls of stone,<br />Nine for mortal men doomed to die,<br />And One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p>One Ring to rule them all,<br />One Ring to find them,<br />One ring to bring them all,<br />And in the darkness bind them.<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p><br />StormCast
StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 04:27 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Strider:
Im just playing thru SOA(for the second time) and I went to watchers keep to pick up some cool stuff from the first level. The guy told me I wasnt high enough yet. What Level must I be to go in there?

That's never happened to me. There shouldn't be a restriction. What level are you anyway?

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 05:01 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

It happened to me when I was soloing with my Archer. I went there when I was level 9 because I wanted the Ammo Case. I basically told the Helm Knights to stuff it and they allowed me to enter. It took some willpower not to take the Quiver of Plenty, [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just wanted the Ammo Case, I will take the Quiver of Plenty in ToB.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 09:49 AM   #6
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
It happened to me when I was soloing with my Archer. I went there when I was level 9 because I wanted the Ammo Case. I basically told the Helm Knights to stuff it and they allowed me to enter. It took some willpower not to take the Quiver of Plenty, [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just wanted the Ammo Case, I will take the Quiver of Plenty in ToB.

Dundee, why can't you just take them both??
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 10:03 AM   #7
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

An unlimited supply of +1 arrows might have spoilt the earlier quests somewhat. That might have been what Dundee was trying to get at.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 11:02 AM   #8
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Dundee, why can't you just take them both??

How do I put it? I felt it would have been too easy if I had unlimited ammunition. I only took the case because come on... which Archer does not have a storage bag for his arrows?!?! Besides, it is fun to buy arrows. [img]smile.gif[/img] I have spent nearly 70,000+ Gps on arrows alone already.

So I took the Ammo Case only, because my Archer shoots a lot of arrows very quickly, and I do not want to go back to my HQ just to reload every 2 battles or so.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote