Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 02:45 AM   #151
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Checking on that scripting now... Will correct.

I wonder how it would deal with multiclasses? Will it choose the higher of the classes?

Hmmmm

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 10-25-2004, 03:56 AM   #152
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

In my opinion it should take the higher of the classes as that would be your primary class.

The strange thing was in StigTC's case (the one I witnessed) was that the fighter class was not his first class or his higher class IIRC.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:28 AM   #153
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeah, thats what I thought too. I just worked on the scripts, and if you are one of the classes not set, it will default to a new one, which gives you something everyone can wear.

If this happens again, please post your class (all of them) along with the levels in each, and tell me what item you got from the drow dude. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 10-25-2004, 05:59 AM   #154
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Will do I will try and take a few of my guys for a run down there tonight.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:09 AM   #155
StigTC

Figured I'd report another bug while I was at it.

Skullport Southquarters. The ogres imprisoned where you enter sometimes has one of them break out by mysterious ways. The problem with this is that said ogres are invincible and cannot be killed by any means.

I think it's the ogre berserker that gets out every time, but I'm not sure about that.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 10-25-2004, 05:07 PM   #156
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Must be the 1.64 patch. It has messed up a few things like that.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:51 PM   #157
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

The ogers were invincible back in the local vault version. I had mentioned in a post but not in the bug reporting post as I should have. The doberman is buggy also, if you attack him, everything becomes your enemy, and he is invincible as well.

Now reporting a bug in the correct location...

The tower sheild you get from tthe frost giant king on level 4 looks all cool and black void like in the inventory, however when you equip it, you are suddenly wearing a bag on your arm.

Now a bag +4 would be cool, but the gnome who runs the small store on level 5 just laughed at me when I tried to sell it [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-25-2004, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]
Old 10-26-2004, 12:02 AM   #158
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm Im sure the doberman bug was fixed a while ago. Also unless Z has changed the loot for the Frost Giant recently he should only drop a great sword and the key to level 5.

I will try and reproduce both of them tonight.

Thanks for the bug report!
Old 10-26-2004, 07:15 AM   #159
StigTC

Z has changed the loot for the frost giant king.

The frost giant king now drops:
1 greatsword of frost.
1 shield. (Teri is right about the graphics for it being bugged)
1 key.

The frost giant queen drops:
1 belt of frostgiant strength (+4).
1 key.

So looks like the king got lucky and found himself a nice "little" lady. [img]smile.gif[/img]
It's good to be the king, what else can I say.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 10-27-2004, 03:30 PM   #160
StigTC

Not sure if this is a mistake or just the way it's supposed to be.

There's a helmet called the Helm of Cold (I think that's the exact name), that has 100% damage vulnerability cold. (Making you take twice the damage from cold)

Wouldn't a helmet of cold actually make you resistant to cold, or is it just me that has a mind working in that way?

[ 10-27-2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
Closed Thread