Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 12:15 AM   #1
Vorrin

I found a second glowstone in the main area. The first was given to me by the sewar gate keeping mermaid and the second I found in with the un named mermaid the one in the bigger room,. There was a chest under some rubble on the floor. My second glowstone was in there.

Vorrin

Old 11-29-2000, 12:31 AM   #2
Astyanax12

Hmmmm, interesting. Most people have reported only three glowstones - the mermaid, the cages and the room with six alcoves. There was a rumour about a fourth, maybe you just found it. Well done.

Old 11-29-2000, 11:12 AM   #3
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

I found one Glowstone,and use it to open gem-stone lock at the rotation room in the sunken city.And to open next room,I need second Glowstone,but I cannot find second glowstine. Please teach me,where i can find another Glowstone. Please!
Old 11-29-2000, 11:17 AM   #4
Astyanax12

The second door from the rotating room leads to an area with four cages, one has a hole in the bottom, swim down and follow the passage, you will find a hole in the roof which will lead to the second stone.

Old 11-29-2000, 04:25 PM   #5
Vorrin

No, I only had the 3 glowstones. I used one to open the cage area, but I never found a glowstone in the cage area. I found my second out in the main area in the room with the chest up on the beam in the ceiling, It was on the floor, I found the third in the final area with the third tablet. I used the one from the first area and the third one to open the two gates for the third tablet. Then I used one on the door to use the exit. Ow OW OW !! my head hurts from all that.

Vorrin

Old 11-29-2000, 11:19 PM   #6
thunder
Welcomed New User

After I opened the door to the rotating room I took the glowstone back and the door remained opened. I already had two but if you can take back the ones you have already used I would worry about finding any more.
Old 11-30-2000, 08:55 AM   #7
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

Thanks for your replies!! I thought about your replies,and I try to steal from marmaid. I got Glowstone from Sarellia marmaid by stealing. Thanks!