Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-16-2001, 09:38 PM   #171
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

As Skye is scampering through the alleyways, she catches a glimpse of Shade conversing with a shady figure. He seems to be making a deal of some sort.

Later, as Skye is unpacking, Shade returns with a bag of some sort. Skye stops what she is doing, and walks towards the Assassin..
Old 09-16-2001, 09:52 PM   #172
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: Uh, guys, is it day or night when we reach this town?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-16-2001, 09:53 PM   #173
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

"Watcha doing?" Skye asks Shade incuisitively(sp?). Then she spots the bag, and she raises her eyebrow. "That better not be a bag of devouring... that would not be a very funny joke to play on me, especially after I just spent all that money replenishing all the stuff I lost on our last adventure," Skye says, frowning. Shade snorts. "You never could hold on to anything- especially money. How much did the shopkeeper swindle out of you? You know you're no good at bargaining. You should have asked me to come with you." "If your done laughing at me, I got pretty good deals on the stuff I got," Skye states, matter-of-factly. "It's my elven, youthful girlish charm," she sighs, tossing her hair. (Oy, that sounded stupid... -_-;; She's not that dumb and blondish... no offense to blondes on this site. ^_^* Im one myself, heheh.) During Skye's tirade about herself, Shade had started looking through the bundle of stuff Skye had bought. "Wands, junk, cloak, daggers, girly junk," Shade muttered to himself, as he sorted through the pile. Skye stuck out her tongue at him, and grabbed her stuff back quickly, when he reached for a small bag. "Don't touch that!" She yelled, trying to reach for the bag he held in his hand. (Darn guys and their height! ;-P how come they always are taller than the girl anywayz?) Shade dangled the bag right out of Skye's reach. At this moment, Liliara walked in. "What's going on in here?" She asked, as Skye lunged at the bag above her head, Shade smirking teasingly.
OOC- Ok, that's enough typing... gotta go sleep, say more tomorrow... ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 09-17-2001, 03:27 AM   #174
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara looks from Shade and then back to Skye. "I hope this is not an indication of how this journey is going to progress!" She checks over her newly aquired goods and then looks to Shade. "Are we going to get going or are we going to play tag next?"

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-17-2001, 01:55 PM   #175
Lord Shield

OOC: Much appreciated, Skye. I'm never too sure if anybody reads the first post in these threads. Let's keep it friendly. Any queries about people's style of posting can be done by e-mail WITHOUT flaming. If in doubt, ask me.

LS looks at the followers and explains as they go along

"There is a powered sorceror named Lord Muro. He thinks he can trap me with magic and has cast the spells that supposedly does so. What he does not realise is that every creature has an aspect of us Old Ones in them, usually in different quantities, so we can't really be trapped"

"However, rather than explain the super-cosmology to him we're going to beat the living s*** out of him in a very painful manner"

"In addition, Lord Flash has met up with his former wizardess companion and they have gone to work for Lord Muro. Us Old Ones (good OR bad) pride Order in the universe. Lord Sword will not suffer a traitor to live. We need to get him out of there. Yes, I know LF is hard to take down. I think another approach is needed" - LS winks at this

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-17-2001, 02:54 PM   #176
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"Why do we need another approach?" Kivan asked "Can't we just kill him, drag his dead and mangled corpse away from the place, and then ressurect him? Seems a much easier solution to me, by the way, do we get to keep any magical items and artifacts we happen to find on this quest?"

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
Old 09-17-2001, 03:25 PM   #177
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: Feel free, bear in mind this is a fortress gaurded by monsters ranging from Hobgoblins to Cyborg androids, not to mention a uber powerfull Monk/Wizard at the top waiting for you... I don't want to make this as easy (or impossible) as last few storylines.
Old 09-17-2001, 04:42 PM   #178
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Alright... now I'm confused... Where am I anyway? I've been left out of any posts Nanobyte has made, although I'm at least fairly sure I'm there... Or am I somewhere else? I'd prefer if someone other than Nanobyte answered. Not to be insulting, but personally I'm afraid I don't think either he not I are fully sure, although I know he'd prefer me not accompanying his char. Liliara, if you could tell me I'd appreciate it.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-17-2001, 06:07 PM   #179
Lord Shield

Don't worry - you can join my crew

a high-level monk/wizard, eh? what a coincidence - this LS avatar is high-level Monk/Psionic - should be fun for Jackie Chan effects

As for taking down Lord Flash, that isn't easy anyway. Besides, Lord Sword will try to complicate things himself - he's a bit of a git like that. And, when I'm involved he likes to complicate it for BOTH sides

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-17-2001, 06:33 PM   #180
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Hmm... sure. The company should be more welcoming.

IC: Encard is randomly zapped through time and space and lands right next to LS's party.

Encard: Why would it be so hard to kill Lord Flash? He's just a powerful anti-paladin (isn't he?), after all...

Encard cackles gleefully and mumbles something, for a moment causing there to be a faint ripple in reality. Someone mumbles, "Ripple... so shiny..." Everyone turns around, but it turns out to be just an ordinary talking undead groundhog. As they turn back, however, they see a cloud of dust approaching, and there is something shiny in the cloud... As it moves closer, they can see the basic outline of a tall, man-lik creature... the only incongruence with that is that the creature has no flesh. As it draws closer, they can see that the skeleton is wearing a large sword strapped to its side, the pommel and crossbar of which are engraved with runes and intricate designs, and a full set of plate armor, also engraved with runes. As the skeleton comes closer, it hails the party in a dry, rasping voice, asking whether Lord Shield is among their number.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1: