Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-27-2000, 09:03 AM   #1
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is it possible to go back into the first dungeon? I forgot to do the djini quest in there and would like to go back. Anyone know if that is possible?
Old 09-27-2000, 11:56 PM   #2
Larry

sorry...You can never go back.
Says so in the strategy guide I got...I read it after I completed the level, and it said so.....
If you want to know the cheat for the item that you missed by not doing the djinni task, let me know...(cheats come in handy when you realize that you have lost something, and the game won't let you go back for it)