Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2001, 01:06 PM   #1
Frater

Can someone help me to tell me a way to open this irongate to the Naga.
What keys are required ?
Old 01-18-2001, 01:35 PM   #2
Moni

IF you are taking about going through the Serpent Altar, (with the brazier in front of it) you'll need incense cones (bought with a Serpin Coin at the snake statue near where you met Kreug), spider Nectar (made with spider egg & the death wheel crusher, it will fill an empty flask you place on the grate below) and the Serpent wand, found above the library with the placing of the 4 monkey statues in the places connected by lines on the floor).
This will summon the Naga Spirit when you use these items in that order at the brazier. The Spirit wants 4 questions answered. (Answers found in book in Library by placement of the snake idol/statue in the one place left after you place monkey statues)
Once you answer her questions correctly, she will open the way...make sure all your characters are healed, pull the lever & jump or instead of dropping, you may get stuck!
After your fall, you'll kill a few enemies & the Naga will be in the next room.
: )
Hope this is what you needed!
Moni
Old 01-18-2001, 04:14 PM   #3
jujuman6969

Okay. I have been wandering around the temple trying to figure out how to get to Naga as well. I just read this post and 1 question comes to mind. How did you ever figure out all this!
Old 01-18-2001, 04:40 PM   #4
carg
The Magister

The iron gate to the Naga that you find shortly after entering can't open. You use the way Moni described to get in (hope she didn't tell too much). The detailed information can be learned from the prisoner, H'Thark, by giving him his lockpicks or torturing him with the iron rod.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 05:11 PM   #5
jujuman6969

LOL. Yep the prisoner is the key. I just found that out. =P
Old 01-18-2001, 09:21 PM   #6
Moni

I got all that from a thread someone had submitted months ago called Serpent Temple Spoilers.
; )
Love that Search option!
Moni
Old 01-19-2001, 05:30 AM   #7
Frater

The thing is that i killed this prisoner( i tryed out this glowing iron on him but nothing happens) and i drunk all spidernectar .Now i stuck in the serpent temple without more empty flasks i found all i think there are 7 regulary .
Old 01-19-2001, 06:01 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Without spider nectar you are stuck - suggest reload if you have one handy. The only other place I ran into flasks was at Cet's Pyramid. Now I suppose if is theoretically possible (if very very difficult) to climb the spire to Brimloch, climb the trees to Lost sea, do Collasium (need tablets), run into Pyramid, get flask and return. What am I thinking - find a flask or reload are your only options (unless anyone has tried using cure poison potions instead of spder nectar on the brazier??). Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote