Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-18-2001, 09:59 PM   #71
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Bah! Defeated by a mere twist-off root beer cap! if only they werent on so tight with their sharp edges! foolish bottle, you cannot withstand the ultimate force of Sephiroth! Sephiroth casts knock on twist-off cap. What? warded against simple spells! Bah!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-19-2001, 12:04 AM   #72
DarkPiper
Dungeon Master

Kiraleen goes over to Tancred to help him up, the faerie dragon hovering at her shoulder. The faerie dragon is sputtering aloud his side of a conversation: "I didn't mean to! It's not my fault! I thought paladins were tougher than that!"

Kiraleen glares at him. He shoots up in the air, batting his eyelashes frantically and looking for a place to hide. He sees the githyanki and his eyes spin like a drunk kaleidascope, and he swoops over to hover in front of the gith posing overdramatically!

"You're J'emtzi Qirc! Can I have your autograph?? Will you sing "Mr. Tabourine Man" for me?"

Kiraleen, who had propped Tancred up at forty-five degree angle, drops him and lunges for her familiar. "Gumdrop! NO!"
Old 06-19-2001, 04:15 AM   #73
Lord Shield

J'em screams as he senses incoming autograph hunters and flees upstairs

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-19-2001, 04:42 AM   #74
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
OOC: Um... er... oh, to hell with subtlety and clues. It's Kirk, Spock and Bones from Star Trek, but in Gith form!

LOL hadn't even looked at names, because I already had reached the conclusion I wouldn't know them anyway

~Mel is in dubio... hovering above the ground, flitting this way and that... should she follow the horde of autograph hunters...or stay here and be a good little elf...??~

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-19-2001, 04:59 AM   #75
Lord Shield

The remaining illithids are looking cheesed off. Wah can only control so many
Then one o fthem looks decidedly unwell. It writehes in pain clutching its head. The pupils fade and dilate and the Mind Flayer falls to the ground... Dead! This is a shock to some as Lord Shield's power prevents deaths in the bar
From a shadow steps an elven figure. He has a black helm with crow's wings, a white gauntlet on his left hand, a black glove on the right, a leather vest in which can be seen swirling stars
Lord Thought, aka Fortuna Freeman, looks at the remaining illithids that start to lose their INT, becoming no more than children in mentality after a while
He gives Mel a kiss on the cheek . "Missed you, lass!"

------------------

Old 06-19-2001, 04:59 AM   #76
BladeMaster

"I say go and be the naughty little elf that I have heard about"

Tess "Can I come along also please"

"Tess you are supposed to help me with that Gold statue for the Bar"

Tess "Please. Pretty Please. Can I go my love. If I can go I will give a special treat"

"Oh all right get going my love. Don't get in too much trouble."

Tess "Thank You my love. Ok Melusine lets go and have some fun."

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-19-2001, 05:01 AM   #77
Melusine
Dracolisk

Sorry Tess...
seems like my long lost paramour has just arrived
Being a Psionicist Lord, I'm not sure if it is a good idea calling his girl a "naughty elf"

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-19-2001, 05:11 AM   #78
BladeMaster

Tess "I never get to have any fun"

"I am so sorry Tess. Maybe next time."

Tess "I want to have fun now."

"Come on Melusine, can't you and Tess go and have some fun. And what is this that you are not a naughtly little elf. Wasn't it you who gave wedgies and atomic wedgies to patrons of the Bar."

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-19-2001, 05:43 AM   #79
Lord Shield

Fortuna knows Mel is a naughty elf - he's probably the one male in existence in a position to fully understand women (j/k)
S'boc goes up to Tess and waves a little device up and down him. "Hmm - strange lifeform"

------------------

Old 06-19-2001, 07:21 AM   #80
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Razzen, and Kivan are out cold, and Tiax is still gone, Neb is beginning to worry about Tiax, but decides that the Chosen of Cyric can probably take care of himself.

3 Githzerai, the mortal enemies of all Githyanki and Illithids teleport into the Bar and their leader says "I sense Githyanki in here, show us where they are so that we may destroy them."