Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-25-2001, 04:19 AM   #301
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Lord Raptor (Fighter/Mage/Thief who dual-wields Celestial Fury and Crom Faeyer, particularly in backstabs) and Slaughter Margin (half-orc Berserker who uses BlackRazor OR Crom Faeyr
Um...doesn't that mean we have THREE Crom Faeyrs in the party? That's a bit overkill-ish, isn't it?
Maybe we need to reconsider that one

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-25-2001, 04:20 AM   #302
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

A assasin drops down from the roof cutting off caleb and jackie chan from the rest of the group. Jackie points to the sky "wook at that!" The assasin looks up and a second later he flys in to the clouds holding his crotch "HAHA FOOL YOU! me chinese me play trick me kick you in the...oh whats the word I cant remember damn my bad engwish"

OCC
Jackie Chan exists in the forgotten realms as the one who taught me martial arts and superior wit hes a lesser deity of monks and his avatar hes using right now is a level 40 monk unfortunately he does not speak very good english

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 04:54 AM   #303
Grinch
The Magister

OOC. But Crom Feyr's all I have at the moment, lemme check around a sec...

The Paladin cautiously peered down the hall, spying a door he strides over and swings it open raising the hammer in his hand ready for more mayhem. Instead of a room he finds a broom closet,and there amongst the mops and buckets in all it's gleaming beauty is Carsomyr. Happily he hefts the Holy Avenger in his hands.
"And now villains,make way! Hero coming through!" He pauses briefly,almost thinking he heard the faint far off squeaking of a rodent..

------------------
Grinch
Old 06-25-2001, 04:58 AM   #304
Lord Shield

Crom Faeyr's overkill? Hmm - Slaughter Margin doesn't dual-wield anyway - he'll use Blackrazor. Lord Raptor doesn't get backstab multiplier with hammer - he'll stick to Celestial Fury
OOC: Sorry, Mel - you must admit, though, the idea of mass-produced Crom's was funny
Lord Raptor says let them come - for they will be PLUCKED!!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-25-2001, 09:03 AM   #305
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

the hammer fairy flutters down and shouts "crom faer's for everyone!" and she starts passing them around.

*****************************Ignore my last comment*****************************

artemis, who is sitting in his cell still, wonders what happerned to his weapons.reaching inside his armour he find 3 gold peices, a small bottle of green ooze he found a while back and his boots of speed (he has large pockets) he puts on the boots and sits patiently for someone to let him out.

------------------
Death is the way of the ninja, luckely i'm not a ninja
Old 06-25-2001, 09:21 AM   #306
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

After freeing Artemis and anyone else we find with several big hits on their door.
"Alright, maybe we should all start moving on. Standard party formation. Fighters at the front, all rounders in the middle, spell casters at the back. There do seem a few new faces here. Maybe some quick introductions are in order.
I'm Draggor Bonesnapper, noble fighter, righter of wrongs and returner of teddy bears. I have my own special warhammers, The armour of Balduran my hero and these boots of speed. I'll protect you all." Spots Melusine and Skye. "Good to see you ladies have arrived. We did make a bit of noise so lets get going. Don't worry Tancred. We'll help Karnas somehow. No one dies on my watch. Of this I swear!!!

OOC
This is a nice change, usually I miss out on all the good stuff living on the other side of the world from most everyone else. I spent a lot of time unconcious in the bar.

------------------
WAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Old 06-25-2001, 09:38 AM   #307
Lord Shield

The spellcasters are feeling vulnerable at the moment with their collars on
The huge half-orc with Blackrazor introduces himself . " I AM SLAUGHTER MARGIN, SLAYER OF TRADEMEET, BERSERKER" - he will be handy against spellcasters with Imprisonment/Maze
The chicken with the katana needs no introduction, and hides in the shad0ws

------------------

Old 06-25-2001, 09:48 AM   #308
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Anyone got any bright ides how to get these collars off? I'll admit a mage can be useful on occassion. Anyone?

OOC
Damn. I'm here all by myself again. Roleplaying is a bit awkward with those in a different timezone.

------------------
WAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Old 06-25-2001, 09:59 AM   #309
Lord Shield

WAH - sorry, guy, but I'm borrowing your character for this:
The arch-lich inspects the collars around the others (since he cannot see his own), tracing the slight markings around the collars.
"They are magic-absorbant. If they absorb magic (such as that of a caster) it will subsequently release the energy in an explosion. However, I think their power is tied to this place somehow. Either that or they are powered by another source"

------------------

Old 06-25-2001, 10:19 AM   #310
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Ok. lets find the source. And then break it.

------------------
WAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!