Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-22-2001, 07:30 AM   #231
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Grinch:
The paladin walks into the bar eyeballing the departing Bob with a certain regret. He strides through the exploding Kobolds,around the dancing liches and finds a seat at the bar. He sinks the Holy Avenger sword into the floor so it sticks there for easy access,banging on the bar with a glowing hammer he summons the bartender.

"I'll have steak and eggs,salsa and jalopenos on the eggs.I'll hang on to my sword until I see how tough the steak is." He turns to glare at the Curry Lord.
"Don't even think about it." He turns and nudges Tiax,Tiax awakens groggily to stare at the Paladin.The paladin sticks a copper in Tiax's hand.
"Here boy,fetch me a newspaper. Where's those eggs?"

Tiax stares at the paladin, he then begins to realise where he was.
" Who the hell do you think you are? I'm Tiax you fool prepare to die!" Tiax stands up and bangs his head on the table. He gets back up and he pulls out another scroll, the tavern once again goes silent. Tiax once again reads from the scroll and then suddenly another portal appears but this one looks differant, it looks so small that only a reletively small goblin could go through. Out of the portal stepped "The four". These figures of doom were from the planet teletubia, and indeed they were natives of the planet, Teletubbies.
Tiax ran to get Neb and the others while shouting
"Dont mess with the chosen one of Cyric!"

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-22-2001, 08:38 AM   #232
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Oh dear, I must have dozed off. Thanx, Lord Shield, I think I will go check it out. Plants are much more civilized than most of the people in here at the moment. Hey, Tancred. Try not too lose too badly, ok? you almost had to give up your sword friend, Karnas there. Skye wandered off towards the horticultural section, carfully avoiding the supposed floating spectrals, muttering stuff about palm trees and other tropical plants to herself.
Old 06-22-2001, 09:29 AM   #233
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
Thank you for helpin me tell mel what the heck I'm talking about! what have you and tess been up to? *raises eyebrow*

Doh... I posted that link to tell you guys the story of Rikarda! I didn't even know that there was a link to his site in the thread...
If Wah's website doesn't work you should tell him, not me! But the reason why the link to his site doesn't work is because it is no longer there...I think Geocities accidentally deleted it or something stupid like that

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-22-2001, 09:53 AM   #234
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

"Sorry I dissappeared guys, time moves fast in this place. had to go to the little warriors room. Any idea how full your bladder gets after 105 shots? Anyway, I was getting all confused by those weird spells from Encard. I just hit things, very hard." I'm one of the nice males, I'm the most noble person Mazzys ever met she told me. I'll come over and have a go of poker. Pushes Neb off his seat. "I hope you guys don't cheat like those Illithids did."

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-22-2001, 10:07 AM   #235
Encard
Quintesson

Encard uses his Enchanced RaBid Fruit Tree's Rage spell on the Teletubbies, and they are ripped into little bits. Then he turns to Tiax.
Encard: STOP BEING ANNOYING.
Encard casts Wail of the Weasel, causing Tiax to fall over and think he's being eaten by little Weasel Whales. Then Encard goes to see what there is to drink here...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 06-22-2001).]
Old 06-22-2001, 12:05 PM   #236
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Good job you had sound-proofing then
Caleb, Cheesy is a Greater Earth Elemental and doesn't have the necessary - equipment - to be in a compromising position with ANYONE, let alone the troll cook
Skye, I live in UK, hence the last two pages were during my sleep. As Mel says though, I can still retroactively deal with funnies in the bar
Wah, thanks for the effort with the rhyming. I'll let you off having to do any more (even if it was cheeky )
The Borg cube is in disarray. They cannot assimilate Kangaxx because he has no nervous system to connect to. They cannot harm him with phasers or hand-to-hand. He runs around imprisoning and wailing the little buggers. After a few hours, he has the whole Borg cube to himself and thinks "WOW! I'll take this to Wah so we can hae a good beano"
I shall land the pub at the start of the next thread. The world below is Titan (not a world of Beer, Tiax) - I shall give details but, briefly, it is the world the Fighting Fantasy books (by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone) were based on
BTW, Skye, we have a horticultural section of the bar with trees and a fish pond. Jaheira tends this. You may find this more to your liking. Fortuna and Melusine like it (that's elves for you - even naughty ones ) - I find the plants keeps the atmosphere smelling fresh

Suddenly cheesy burst open and jackie chan emerges from him "haha fool you!"

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-22-2001, 02:50 PM   #237
Lord Shield

Cheesy gtes fed up with Caleb's jokes - Cheesy roll him up into a ball and bounce him basketball style

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-22-2001, 05:05 PM   #238
Tancred
White Dragon

"TITAN?!?" Karnas seems to visibly crane towards the bar window, suddenly distracted from the poker game. "Hell's Bells, it LOOKS like Titan..."
Tancred sighs, realising he has gambled away his bag of holding, all his money and his suit of armour to various patrons. He sits there in a pair of long johns and some socks. "Titan? Ah, the... place you keep mentioning."
"Ah, Titan." Karnas' voice takes on an almost scholarly tone. "Legends of that distant world abound; of the dread evils of Death and Chaos, of the rolling plains of Allansia, of the ancient ruins of the Old World, of the blasted deserts of Khul; many a heroic tale comes from that world. If only I had the time to tell them a - AH! My full house beats your two pair. I'll be having your socks, then, pauper-boy."

OOC: Ah, Fighting Fantasy. I have them all, you know - all 59. Ah, what wondrous days of solo RPG.
Old 06-22-2001, 05:11 PM   #239
Tancred
White Dragon

[quote]Originally posted by DarkPiper:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
[Now, what's the game folks?"
Tancred waits for a reply while absent-mindedly chewing on some fried sqvid.

"Five card stud, suicide king and aces wild," Kiraleen says. "Unless anyone's up for euchre?" She grabs her familiar by the neck and sets him down on the table in front of Tancred. "Apologize to the nice paladin, Gumdrop. What did I tell you about kissing people in plate mail!?"

The faerie dragon's wings droop, his normal smile inverts and his eyes whirl a sorrowful baby blue. "I'm sorry," he squeaks. "I won't do it again."

"*I'm* sorry for leaving you like that," Kiraleen says. "After Q'irc ran away and everything went to ... heck, I crawled under the only empty table and stayed there. Is it always like this?"
Although down to his thermal undies, Tancred still has his dignity, which is as reassuring as plate mail - even if it is see-through. He accepts the apology of the downcast Dragon, and hands the drak a bit of squid.
"Oh, don't worry," the Paladin goes on, "Things often get a bit... strange here. I suppose I should have got off after we ended up in Sigil, but by then there seemed to be very little to do but enjoy the ride. Would anyone like another drink? I'm folding."

Old 06-22-2001, 06:11 PM   #240
Lord Shield

I'm glad you're familiar with it, Tancred, because when I land it'll be in Port Blacksand (snigger!!!)
In the meantime, I shall hand out complementary relaxing drinks for all
BTW, where did the Star Trek Githyanki go to?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html