Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 05:46 AM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I'm in the process of playing this game twice and am now stuck at Collasium which I notice
other people have had a problem with. I got one glowstone from speaking to the Mermaid.
After that I went into the Library and got the first tablet and the prophetic scroll. After that I went searching for chests, etc. I found all in the area accessible to me and
no second glowstone. I've been back & forth several times looking, thinking I may have
dropped the dang thing. At the time I emptied those chests, I ~may~ have too much in my
inventory because later on I discovered the Prophetic scroll had never been placed in my
inventory & I found it lying on the floor in the Library. Now, if having the scroll and
reading it was necessary for the second glowstone to appear in a chest then I've screwed
myself. Does anyone know of a way out of this situation so I can continue with the game?
Thanks!
Old 11-21-2000, 07:51 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Do you have a saved game from shortly before entering Collasium to which you can restore??

If you're super stuck and are at all familiar with hexed - email me.

Wyv