Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 06:09 AM   #1
Quintus Arrius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler Spacing

Okay, so I am in chapter 3 and working for the Shadow Thieves.
I've gone to the graveyard, descended into the dungeons and slain everything undead and 8-legged I can lay my hands on.
I stake the 'final' vampire and Bodhi appears...
She does the whole "mwuh ahahah" Bond Villain bit and we begin clobbering one another...

So far so good.
My Question is though - Am I meant to kill her in this fight? I've piled on practically every trick I can think of and she still manages to flee rather than get minced.

Is this 'doable' or is her escape 'plot'?

My Party is : Me (Paladin), Minsc, Anomen, Jaheira, Aeria and Nalia.
Old 01-22-2002, 06:12 AM   #2
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

Don't worry mate, she is meant to get away. You kill her much later on but she is tonnes harder to kill. You get another chance between these two encounters though but something cool happens, but I wont give it away cuz that would ruin some of the plot!
Old 01-22-2002, 06:14 AM   #3
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

Oh and welcome to Ironworks. It really kicks here. Sir Exxon is a really nice guy, but so is everyone!