Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2000, 06:08 PM   #1
lilflywhiteguy69

after i gave gerhit or something like that that the 4 astrobale pieces my game continued on but now everytime i try 2 talk 2 them it comes up blank they dont say anything! so larrel wont tell me the evil (dorns deep) so i cant go 2 chapter 4 cus they never say anything what do i do?
Old 12-23-2000, 10:08 PM   #2
lilflywhiteguy69

its still me so did i ■■■■ up? what do i do after i give him the pieces?i already got the guy garden back up? but cleared the tower anyhting else i need 2 do? my game is fucked up? can any1 help?after the gave the damn guy the machine parts it didnt let larrel say anything every tme i go 2 click on him2 dialouge it shows blank? what the hell do i do?
so one help plz!!!! email me 2 lilflywhiteguy69@aol.com
Old 12-25-2000, 01:46 PM   #3
cloud

can you tell me were the mage is.
the 1 you should give the parts 2 i cant find pleas help me!!!
Old 12-27-2000, 12:47 AM   #4
emdo1

larrel...is the guy you want...he is in labelas tower...lv 4...to get there you have to go via..lv 3 in sheverash tower
in that lv there are 2 exits..take the west exit.youl come to a bridge..follow it...youl meet to guys larrel is one talk to the other guy..then larrel will talk to you..