Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-23-2000, 12:05 AM   #1
Viridi

hey guys, thanks for all the help so far... any tips for killing that Shade Lord??? my NPCs are all frozen right at beginning of the fight, and my main character ( a sorcerer, so fairly low HP) is attacked buy Patrick and the other shadows... as well as the Shade lord... my character dies rather quickly

any info on how to beat him?

Old 10-23-2000, 02:15 AM   #2
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

To tell you the truth i didnt really have much trouble killing him at all. I used my fighters,Minsc and Keldorn, to take out the shadows and used my missile weapon dudes, Valygar and Jan Jansen, to take out mr shadow man (big fat statue). I also used mt mage and Jahera to attack the statue too, unless there where three shadows and in that case jahera would have taken out the third. I dunnow if that was much help to you but if you are on a reasonable level i dont think you should have much problems.
cheers
Old 10-23-2000, 02:18 AM   #3
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

To tell you the truth i didnt really have much trouble killing him at all. I used my fighters,Minsc and Keldorn, to take out the shadows and used my missile weapon dudes, Valygar and Jan Jansen, to take out mr shadow lord (big fat statue). I also used mt mage and Jahera to attack the statue too, unless there where three shadows and in that case jahera would have taken out the third. I tell you what, a good spell to use on enemies outside is thunderstorm or somthing, it bursts forth a kinda column of lightning from the sky on a target. Jahera might have that spell and it is VERY cewl. If you dont have jahera maybe one of your other priests might have it. I dunnow if that was much help to you but its a suggestion.
cheers