Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2003, 01:31 PM   #41
bsftcs
Red Dragon

It so happened that the famous manufacturer of the even more famous Boogre Brew, Blubarb, had just become the main sponsor of the Boogre Snooker championships. One day his wife visited the Boogre Caves and came up with the idea, that the snooker matches could be played in the pit. Regular championships were then held there for a number of years. And because the crowd was always so noisy, the place was named the Decibel Theatre.

But after the famous match between S'keser Davis and Grunaxe, the boogre witch decided that the large number of bets that the spectators made caused them to uhm likes golds to much. The Pit Crawler was then given the pit for its home.
Old 05-10-2003, 06:24 PM   #42
jsalsb
Elminster

Actually, they should have left the Crawler and the snooker there together. It would have added something to the matches, what with the grunting and the clouds of booger-chalk and the fending off the ravenous death-crazed beast between breaks.

Would have been something. A real spectacle!
Old 05-10-2003, 06:27 PM   #43
jsalsb
Elminster

...I like saying 'booger snooker'. Booger snooker booger snooker booger snooker booger snooker booger snooker booger snooker booger snooker... SLAP!

um... sorry
Old 05-10-2003, 10:51 PM   #44
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Guys.... do remember there's a difference between "Boogre Snooker" and "Booger Snooker". Boogre Snooker is the one we've been talking about, played with snooker balls that have grown to unmanageable sizes.

Booger snooker is played by the Frost Giants of Vori, where they have an abundant supply of boogers and the weather is quite cold enough to keep them at a comfortable -40 degress (C or F), where they roll quite nicely on the tables.

And if you need another one, Jon... [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 07:56 AM   #45
Suzanna
Elite Waterdeep Guard

AHHAAA, Leave for one week and they close up the bar, move down the street and...what's this?.. Boogre Brew with a tequilla chaser. Ok all is forgiven, Which way to the smoking room, my armor is still on fire [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 05-11-2003, 08:38 AM   #46
jsalsb
Elminster

I'd like to say that apparently one of the first things the boogre curse affects is spelling. But sadly mine was pretty lousy to begin with.

From your description, B, I have to say that I'd prefer to be playing Boogre Snooker to Booger Snooker, at least until I've downed a 6 pack of BoogRE brew

(uugh! the thought of what BoogER brew is!)
Old 05-11-2003, 08:44 AM   #47
jsalsb
Elminster

Oh, and Bungleau, there's nothing I enjoy more than a good ol' slap in the face with a cold flounder! Works for incessant rambling, and for poor spelling!
Old 05-11-2003, 02:17 PM   #48
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Did you know?

The Idol of Bongu was originally the Boogre Snooker Championship Trophy. But after a second round match between Alan MalgrimManus and Mark Pries'Kielliams, in which MalgrimManus used a witch's stick for a cue, the Idol accidentally became enchanted. This resulted in a couple of players gaining the Giant Strike Trait which gave them far too much cue power and so ruined their play.
Old 05-12-2003, 04:44 AM   #49
Olli Kalma

Wow! What a trip in Nymph lake!
Now we are back... Or almost all of us.
LiOnHe@rT was under nymphs enchant and wanted to stay there just little longer [img]smile.gif[/img] Well I must say she ( nymph ) looked very beautiful and if I hadn't stuck couple of beens into my ears, I would be under that nasty spell too..
( it sounded little same as seireen's call )

Here you are Jafin !
* Gives pack of Nymph Coffee beans into Jafin... *

Now I really want that you start making that your famous Nymph Coffee!
And make your first one's free to all!

Just hope that LiOnHe@rT would soon enter here, we sure don't want to
go back and search for him! Well, those nymphs were so beautiful, and I
think that if you don't have better to do in the summer, just come and visit me in the Nymph Lake! I sure want to spend my summer there!

...Or maybe rest of this year...
...Or rest of my life...

Think I just go there now!

* Slap! *

Getting slapped by Bungleau...

What! What did I do? Where am I?!?! Why every one stare at me?

Uh... Now I remember! ... Feeling my self so stupid!

I hope I didn't told you what we where doing witrh Morguemaus and three beautiful Nymphs! I still remember how she get near me and gived her...
* Slap Again! *

What!?!??!

What did I say?!?!?

Ok! It seem that you better to tie me into chair for a while...

* Takes one big taste from coffee cup... *

Morguemaus! throw more log's into fireplace and sit next to me!
Think we should tell other what we done during the weekend....
Old 05-12-2003, 01:48 PM   #50
bsftcs
Red Dragon

And a round of decaffeinated mana max potions for all of you fine ladies and gentlemen it is.

Now, who is for boogre snooker?