Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-12-2002, 11:52 AM   #21
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally Said by the Black Knight
The Black night always triumphs.( He has no arms or legs)
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 11:54 AM   #22
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Everyone who has not seen that movie yet should go and buy or rent it right at this moment and also rent Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back. Both are hilarious movies. Ponty Python and the Holy Grail is british comedy for those that don't know that. And Jay and Silent BOb strike back is a drug comedy for those that don't know that.
Old 07-16-2002, 10:41 AM   #23
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've got more in common than I thought with the people on this forum. I thought it would be full of teenage computer nerds. Bungleau, My all time favorite book is lotr I read it for the first time 10 years before you were born. I am reading the Hobbit to my 3yo daughter at the moment, why do 3yo's always insist on looking at the pictures even when there is only 5 in the book.
I am a 38yo fireman. I live on 5 acres 100km north of Perth Western Australia, if you got a knitting needle & stuck it from your homes through the centre of a globe of the world it would come out at my house. I am into endurance sports, white water kayaking & swimming. I am also trying to learn to garden organically. I have only recently bought an ibm compatable pc after years of playing rpg's on my Amiga & various consoles. Wizards & warriors rocks.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:30 AM   #24
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

WillowIX, I caught your pic on stealthy's page. It is a pic of a pretty girl with a tan. I didn't think Canada ever got warm enough to get a tan. I will try to get my kids to doctor up up something suitably comical for that site. It would be interesting to see some of the other faces there as well.
Old 07-17-2002, 02:30 PM   #25
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Posted by Kev:
WillowIX, I caught your pic on stealthy's page. It is a pic of a pretty girl with a tan. I didn't think Canada ever got warm enough to get a tan. I will try to get my kids to doctor up up something suitably comical for that site. It would be interesting to see some of the other faces there as well.
Yes we´re constantly snowed in with our temperatures of 80-90 degrees F (27-32C) LOL ! You know, we do have warm summers. And there´s not that much snow here in Toronto... You´ll have to go some miles north for that. So I´ve got plenty of time to tan in the summers. And that photo is 4-5 years old. I had even more time in the sun then.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 10:24 PM   #26
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Australia is the skin cancer capital of the world. It gets up to 46c here in summer & you get tanned through your clothes. My neigbour had some British visitors a couple of years ago, they spent their first day on the beach in 40c, that night in hospital with heatstroke, then the next 2 weeks inside watching their skin peel off. I often wonder why the hole in the ozone layer is in the southern hemisphere when the pollution that caused it is in the northern.
The max for today is a cool 18c. Woolly jumper weather.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:20 PM   #27
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I have a pretty nice tan. Part of the reason maybe that I am part Indian. But I tan easily and never get a burn.
Old 07-18-2002, 05:12 AM   #28
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Posted by Kev:
I often wonder why the hole in the ozone layer is in the southern hemisphere when the pollution that caused it is in the northern.
Yes, that is strange and I have no answer to that. But the gas that causes the greenhouse effect is in fact water lol. Just a funny fact or maybe not so funny...
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 03:54 AM   #29
Asmodeus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm 33 years old and a fantasy role-playing game freak. I grew up in Michigan and have been into D&D style games since I was in Junior High in. This also led to an interest in painting lead figurines (25mm scale). As times changed, and I modernized, I eventually got into the computerized version of D&D.

I tend to drift from job to job--I haven't decided on a "career" yet. I often think it would be great if you could just climb up a mountain and slay a dragon and come back a millionaire, but there's one problem with that idea; if you could do it, you would have to climb a mountain and slay a dragon.

I mostly play Might & Magic VI and Wizards & Warriors. I also get into X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Doom, Killing Time, Commandos, and various other games.

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]

[ 07-20-2002, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Asmodeus ]
Old 07-22-2002, 01:28 PM   #30
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well I have more to add now. I went on vacation with a freind and was gone for the weekend. I learned to water ski, Wake Board, and more. I have another girlfriend. she is a good christian so now I have something to straighten me up.