Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-15-2000, 04:37 PM   #1
Philip

Do I really need an underwater helm/breather combo for every member of my party to conquer Collasium? I've only got two, and I'm having very little luck finding crabs to kill, and half the time they don't have shells anyway. I'd just like to know what other people did.

Thanx,

Philip

Old 10-18-2000, 12:00 AM   #2
Philip

I ended up just sending two people at first. There are a LOT of crabs in Collasium, so I was able to get more breathers eventually. Thanx for the tip.

Old 10-18-2000, 12:21 AM   #3
EH_Portia

I did a few things and poached for all my shells -- 1) turn on 'encounters' to OFTEN in the game option menu ... 2) Swim the lagoon in front of Brimloch Roon, the channel north of Brimloch Roon, and occassionally go into the main sea area of the 1st sea 3) Have your rogue 'pickpocket' the shells from crab'o'sea - the catch here is that only about 75% of the crabs you find have shells, but even if they have one they might NOT drop the shell when they die... so you gaurantee the shell from a crab who has one by entering real-time-mode and stealing a few times with your rogue until - viola!

No cheating necessary, but a little time required (really not that much).

-EH

Old 10-18-2000, 10:51 AM   #4
Casper

Spoiler....

Ok here what I did. I got fed up with looking for crabs and just cheated(and I hate to cheat). all you need to do is find three shells return to the shipyard and as soon as he says hello switch back and forth between the character who has the shells and any other character