Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2002, 09:02 PM   #21
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Good to see all the replies! *thwacks LoA on the head with a very old trout* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL! Have a GREAT vacation, LoA!

Cloudy, giving Saz a GREAT BIG HUG just because she feels like it!
Gives Cloudy a HUGE HUG back! (Sorry I wasn't around online earlier tonight, but will try tomorrow.) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 03-27-2002, 09:52 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK, the wisdom teeth thing isn't fun but it will be nice when it's over! *sends lots of warm and comfy thoughts* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Turbo..hey bosself, have missed you alot. Gimmee a buzz on msn or email sometime. [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad to see you have a little free time, but I know you're being put through the ringer down there. Still, you'll be glad for the training! Having you back is smile-worthy for sure!

Sazzie...always here if you want to chat or kill things.. OH LOLOLOL.. talk about your classic Cloudy Typo...I just typed s's for the l's in kill! HAHAHA!

I'm happy to see so many responses here! Come on everyone! What have you got to be happy about now? Tell us! Revel in the POSITIVE for a while! You'll be glad you did and we will be glad to share it with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy

[ 03-27-2002, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 03-27-2002, 10:19 PM   #23
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Good things, hmm..... got fired, crappy birthday, just found out about a medical condition, lost interest in IW.......Nope not one, kinda a double egde post huh [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2002, 10:23 PM   #24
Tiamat
Banned User

You all know that this place isnt fun with out me mwahahahaahahaha..... so make ruuuuuum for DA KING OF THE UNDERWORLD FLAVIE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2002, 11:36 PM   #25
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
You all know that this place isnt fun with out me mwahahahaahahaha..... so make ruuuuuum for DA KING OF THE UNDERWORLD FLAVIE!!!!!!!!!!
It's good to see you're still out there, Tiamat! [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope things are great with you.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 03-28-2002, 05:14 AM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well... i do not have a gf still and i want one waaah!!! on a more serious note, i have the college of my dreams, and i jsut graduated High School, trying to look for a summer job... the band needs improvement, but then we have the whole summer!!! waaahhooo!! just wish me luck on relationships and love coz this is the only thing i am lacking... too bad... but then all is good
Old 03-28-2002, 09:20 AM   #27
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Bahamut, I wish you success with the ladies. All you need is to be genuine and have a sense of humor. (Femaletalk for "Look like Brad Pitt)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-28-2002, 09:44 AM   #28
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well that doubles the pain actually coz i am already that... i just don't have too much looks.. the freaks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 10:55 AM   #29
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Make rum?? I thought you were under 18?? Oh well.
Old 03-29-2002, 12:49 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bahamut, you will be just fine in the 'ladies' department I'm sure! Relax and really enjoy your time off before College! That's so exciting! I'm really glad to hear you like the one you got into!

Cloudy