Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I decided to watch another season of it since there isn't anything else on at the moment. Much better cast this time around and some very weird twists! The best one being that one guy in the house that apparently the viewing audience can manipulate? They can vote somewhere online and give him a particular task to do each show. Last night's task apparently was to get in bed with the biggest flamer of the house, and it was pretty hilarious I must say. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Another twist is the 3 supposed "enemies" in the house, which really are only 2. I find it very awkward that they put a deadbeat dad in the house with his poor anorexic daughter. And two gay guys arguing who gave who ghonorrea! Gawd! What a freak show LOL.

So anyway, I find this season pretty entertaining so far. Anyone else catch any of it?

Off topic, another show that just came out that is very good is VH1's Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. Another fine freak show!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Oh yeah, watching the live feeds too! Dick (the sticks dad) is actually really cool, and down to earth.

Kail--the older chick, shes a cultist.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #3
Ladyzekke

I saw a clip yesterday of Nick burning his armpit hair. I guess they do get bored in that house LOL! Oh and too bad gonnorea boy is gone! And did you hear the host tell Jen she takes the uni out of unitard? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #4
Ladyzekke

Default Re: Big Brother 8

Testing to see if I can get a YouTube video clip to work here. This one I found online that is from the live feeds. It's Amber, and it looks like she's talking to somebody cause her head is turned to the side, but instead it seems she is praying. At the end of her idiotic prayer she actually says "Good Bless You" to God! Meth kills brain cells there is no doubt about it!

Test:

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-21-2007, 07:55 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Bah... Re: Big Brother 8

This mess of a human being also spouts anti-semitic comments, as well as other racial slurs..
She is a mess. my god. I feel for her kid.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:27 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

Yeah I heard her thoughts on Jews last week when she was talking to Jameka (who just says "umm hmmm" at lot). Amber's brain cells are gone I tell ya! Either that or somebody's (Dick!) spiking the slop with LSD

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-29-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Ladyzekke

I can't believe Amber chose to gamble away $10,000 that she just won.... What a stupid idiot!

Jameka's "Mmmm Hmmm's" to Amber crack me up. I'd LOVE to hear what is really going on in her head!

I still don't like Dick. I know many do but I don't see his charm. And I don't like Daniele either, she's like some spoiled little brat. Not surprised though, that's what kids that get raised by their grandparents turn out quite a lot of the time.

Eric cracked me up the other night when he said how he has a chance now with Jess because look at his competition, and he described said competition pretty hilariously! I still think America should have made him go around saying Sweet Chicken! weeks back, soo much better than the other dumb choice that wasn't catchy at all.

At this point I wouldn't mind seeing it all come down to Zach and Jess, as they are the only ones who don't irritate me for one reason or another. Both are airheads though LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #8
Ladyzekke

Well I'm done! Not going to watch anymore, it all just makes me sick. To think some guy like Dick (who btw apparently has domestic abuse charges and had to take anger management before he came on the show, a fat lot of good it did) would win it all... just is depressing as hell. And his daughter is just a spoiled whiny brat. No way do I want to hear her weasel squeal of triumph if she ends up winning. Gah. I'd rather just read about who won later than actually watch it.

The only way I'd watch was if they had a surprise ending, i.e., surprise! You don't win any money! HAHA! You know that contract you signed that stated there could be ANY surprise twists? Well surprise twist bitches! Oh man, that would be great wouldn't it? LOL, ah well.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeh.. Always seems like the final 2 suck every year. BLAH... Oh well, Survivor Pool anyone? It's coming!!!
Any ETA on TAR's new season?

Old 09-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

LOL, with you Ziroc. Survivor China this coming Thursday! I hope we get to do another pool, was it Mack Attack who did them? Either way somebody should do one!

Not sure when TAR is coming on, maybe they've delayed things?

Reality Show Recaps