Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2005, 12:11 AM   #1
Elijah Snow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just to clear up the title, I don't know if the guy actually has a mask, but I still don't know who he is. In the past, when I was looking forward to trying out ToB, I read around on a few forums. I remember people often mentioning some notoriously frustrating 'ambush' kind of event. IIRC, it happened in the bridge district, and the PC was attacked by some sword collector guy who wants CF (I THINK). I also heard he had some cool katana himself that dealt large poison damage. This has had me interested ever since I found out my kensai wouldn't be able to dual wield CF and the scarlet ninja-to, since it's only for monks . Who is this man? And where can I get in touch with him abou 'acquiring' his katana?

Thanks.
Elijah Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 04:31 AM   #2
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

he's added by the 'Tactics' mod - see the sticky thread in the BG2 forum for Mod locations)

he appears (i understand) when you equip CF or Malakar

hs is Kuriosan, The Acid Kensai
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 07:22 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Actually his name is Kuroisan, not Kuriosan. The name of his sword (which deals acid damage through its Acidic Backlash) is named Sanchudooku.

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 08:24 AM   #4
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

i stand corrected [img]smile.gif[/img]
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote