Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2002, 10:38 PM   #21
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Daelinda
The town of Erikay, fields

~Cadell, your fellow female dwarven fighter looked over in awe.~ "Daelinda? Are you feeling all right?" ~The younger dwarf rushed forward, leaping as she could over the corpses.~ "You get in such a rage sometimes... I'm afraid all your blood will boil and you'll explode!"
Old 01-18-2002, 11:40 PM   #22
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

~Lance Dragonhart~
The City of Croshent

Another day had passed and he hadn't found it, destiny had passed him up again. Lance Dragonhart was no ordinary peasant, he longed for a life of adventure, his refined skill with the halberd had come from lessons of his passerby-ers. Today it was a new day, to find a way out, He hated his wretched boring life. He wandered around his home, passing several places. The Warhammer Inn, The Grey Tavern, The Paladins Keep... He wanders the streets seemingly aimlessly for a better part of the day...
Old 01-19-2002, 12:22 AM   #23
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Glorfindel, Outside Bulwark Inn

Looking up Glorfindel saw Lily, Tallulah's friend " Quick Glori, Quick, Lily's almost finished counting." Glorfindel looked around quickly and saw a hole under a side of the Bulwark Inn "quickly Tallulah, go and hide in that hole." Tallulah dashed off anddived into the hole out of site. " Ready or not, here I come." Lily said as she came running up the hill to Glorfindel "Hi Glori, have you seen Tallulah around, we're playing Hide n' seek!" Glorfindel smiled atthe enthusiasum of Lily, " she is somewhere over there," said Glorfindel as he pointed over in the direction of the hole. " Thanks Glori," and with that Lily ran off to look for Tallulah.

Glorfindel took one last look out towards his home and then turned his back to it and walked deeper into the city, seeking adventure.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]

Old 01-19-2002, 05:45 AM   #24
Talthyr Malkaviel

The order in Croshent.

Garaeth could not hold back at least a small smile.
Tyrus was always around when young paladins needed teaching, and Garaeth thought no-one in his order would've done quite as good a job as Tyrus.
'Aye' Garaeth replied ' I must admit I am a bit anxious, but I believe strongly in my faith, and with your teaching, I can only hope they find me worthy of it.'
Their was a brief silence, Garaeth could've thanked the man vehemently for all he had done, but he knew Sir Tyrus was a modest man, and would feel most thanked by Garaeth achieving Paladinhood.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]

Old 01-19-2002, 05:50 AM   #25
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Aoisan - Todmey

Another day dawned for the town of Todmey. Aoisan got up in his cottage in the woods just outside of the town, and after performing his morning rituals and eating breakfast, he set out for Todmey's market square. For today was market day, and he owned a little stand where he made a few coins selling potions and treating injuries and illness for the region's inhabitants.

The walk through the forest invigorated him. It was still very early, the sun was barely over the horizon, but he could feel that it was to be a wonderful day.
Old 01-19-2002, 07:03 AM   #26
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Arleth - The town of Mosreed

*Arleth the ranger was walking around in his hometown, Mosreed. He liked himself very much there, and the people liked him.*
"Good day, Arleth"
-Good day to you to, Grethyr.
*It was a sunny day. Arleth wanderered of, to the market. The market was in the heart of the village. In the centre of the market, there was a statue of the elven mage Trygeth, who had founded the city. The market was crowded. It was filled up with small desks all over, who sold all kind of stuff, from swords to nuts.
One of the main reasons why Arleth liked himself so much in the village, was the nice people. Everyone treated him with respect, and he protected the village with his best in return. Every house in the village, was decorated after the best elven craftmanship.
This was just one of these days where nothing could go wrong...

see ya!
Old 01-19-2002, 07:39 AM   #27
Lucre
Elminster

Elle - Temple of Myathea, Karamikay(sp?)

Elle was kneeling at the altar of the temple as an old man dressed in rags stumbled in coughing up blood.

"Sister" He said, "I need help. This cut."

He showed her a wound on the side of his stomach.

"I got it 2 days ago when i was mugged by some bloody theives, they took all i had - only a few coppers, but i don't have anything else."

Elle looked at the infected wound and said,

"This is really bad, are you sure they didn't stab you with a poisoned blade?"

OOC: ill finish this of later with an edit
Old 01-19-2002, 08:33 AM   #28
Talthyr Malkaviel

Croshent

After his brief conversation with Sir Tyrus, Garaeth made his way around the area of Croshent near the order's building.
Other than keeping an eye on the peace, he was relatively free, and had much time for contemplation.
This only further justified his urge to adventure.
All he had to do was wait for his test to become a paladin, then he could go on his quest.

Old 01-19-2002, 10:00 AM   #29
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Another big sorry. My mum made me go to bed early and I had to finish my math homework before I could get on the computer!)

Mistral
Village of Eastway

~A confused elven woman nearly steps on you.~ "Oh my, sorry!" ~Her blue eyes crinkle in apology. She gestures her hand to a map in her other and sighs.~ "Um... Maybe you could help me? I think this map I bought is out of date." ~She looks at the solemn Mistral and bites her lower lip.~ "Ehm... Please?"
Old 01-19-2002, 10:05 AM   #30
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Lance
Keep of Croshent

~In your aimless brooding, a holler distracts you. The town crier is waving a hand for attention.~ "Extra, extra, read all about it!" ~The gnome, clad in red, clears his throat as a few eyes drift.~ "Troops being shifted to Nearsessi by order of the king!"
Closed Thread