Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-16-2001, 07:26 PM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I'm doing a party lead by a male palaadin and I've got Viconia along. She's started the romance thing, much to my surprise, and I'd like to know how high I should let my reputation get, so that she doesn't leave the party. I mean, I could always turn into the Slayer to keep it down, right? Or would that jeapordise my Paladin status?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-16-2001, 07:29 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
As long as it's 18 or below, you'll be fine. I think a paladin can go as low as 12 (?) so you shouldn't have any problems.
Old 11-16-2001, 08:14 PM   #3
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

Paladins can go as low as 6 befoee they drop status, and as for viconia, make sure its 17 or below; 18 she still has a chance
Old 11-16-2001, 09:42 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Thanks, guys, it's such a bizarre pairing. I want to see what happens, even through SOA. Maybe I'll finish that &^%* game now!
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-17-2001, 06:18 AM   #5
Zbyszek

I never had any problems with Viconia with rep =18.
Old 11-17-2001, 06:43 AM   #6
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Yeah, but were you a lawful good paladin> Yhat's my woorry. I wanna take her all the way thruogh TOB and have my baby. Wouldn't that be something? LOL [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe I could convert her to Good.Keldorn would be so pleased.