Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-29-2003, 11:05 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I wish the talk show was'nt so late.I never get to hear it becuz I have to go to sleep..
Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 01-29-2003, 11:37 PM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

We're live NOW!

Old 01-30-2003, 12:02 AM   #13
Alasdair na Fesoicce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Very enjoyable program, wish I could stay and listen to the talk part but 0330 comes early and must be bright eyed and bushy tailed for work in the morning, not much room for error but I will listen again. Keep up the good work!!
Old 01-30-2003, 02:28 AM   #14
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Bon firkken Jovi?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 01-30-2003, 05:55 AM   #15
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
i wanna ask a favor. erilyn is sick and in the hospital, please pray/send us good thoughts and feelings. she is gonna get better but i would like sooner rather than later. morgie and i would both appreciate it. i'm posting this here because A. i think most ppl will check here B. i wouldn;t mind it being announced on IWR C. i don;t wanna create a whole new thread for her, we won;t be home much to check it. but in advanced THANK YOU!!!!
Sending good thoughts [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

keep us informed

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-30-2003, 05:58 AM   #16
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
I wish the talk show was'nt so late.I never get to hear it becuz I have to go to sleep..
Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 06:04 PM   #17
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
quote:
Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]See what lot's of Mt. Dew and no sleep does? ! I wish I recorded it as well!

RevRuby-- I'd be happy to! I was also thinking of playing a song for Tobbin, in the memory of his Mom.

Old 01-30-2003, 06:26 PM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Where will these archives be?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-31-2003, 10:52 AM   #19
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

she's home!!!! she came home thursday, but we didn;t have time to post because that was justice's birthday and we had lots to do. but lyn is home, she is still sick and on medicine but she doesn't need her i.v. or oxygen anymore!!!! i am so happy!!! morgie's pretty excited too...lol. anywaythanx everybody!!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 05:42 PM   #20
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
quote:
Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]See what lot's of Mt. Dew and no sleep does? ! I wish I recorded it as well!

RevRuby-- I'd be happy to! I was also thinking of playing a song for Tobbin, in the memory of his Mom.
[/QUOTE]Thanks Z. I'm not sure the best song to play cause my mom was into Country, but anything about kids and/or peace would be cool. I haven't been able to keep up with IW too much in the past, but I'm hoping to be around more often. Definitely will be listening to the radio tomorrow. Try to catch it later tonite too. And thanks Z. For creating a great forum that was such a great help to me throughout these past few years. There are a great many people here. It is an honour to be a part of it.