Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 07:24 PM   #21
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'll be going to the UK this fall, someone has promised to show me the worst parts of London, which I greatly look forward to!
Old 06-12-2001, 07:30 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I just took the Emode test, not TOO far off, here is the result:You're basically a ****smart****, shrewd, loner. ***For you, a lifetime in solitary confinement sounds pretty darn fun — as long as they serve ice cream.*** That way you could ponder life's mysteries without anyone bugging you. But to those lucky enough to know you well, you're a deeply caring person full of energy and ideas. We wouldn't be surprised to hear that /you collected stamps as a child./

On a personal level, you're sensitive. /You worry too much about how you compare to others,/ and your mood suffers under such intense personal scrutiny. The flip side is that *you feel extra happy when things go well.* You'd rather stick with the familiar than deal with strange new emotions or environments. *But other times you feel confident and spontaneous* and have to suppress your desire to belt out "Copacabana." Let's just say you're kind of like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Professionally, you like to work in a cubicle and eat lunch at your desk. You like structure and order, so you won't be disturbed. You like to concentrate on the task at hand and avoid distractions, or else you can get frazzled. But most importantly, /your critical eye means that your final product is always top rate/ (even if you don't see it that way yourself).

Things with a / at each end mean that they are wrong, things with * at each end are pretty much correct.

Old 06-12-2001, 09:05 PM   #23
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I can EASILY imagine the parties , how many of you here are on this board like you are in real life? I'm not, I'm more shy and quiet, and I'm not rambling about the Rule of Tiax all the time .
I am kind of people-shy in RL...very man-shy! But the things I say here are normally responses that people would get if we were sitting here talking face to face.

I took the emode personality test and I think it is close but gives me way too much credit LOL! It read the following:

You're a Chosen One!

Wherever you go, you leave a trail of rose petals in your wake. You may even have been Gandhi in a former life. Warm, giving, knowing, and patient, people try to get mad at you, but they feel terrible about it later. As a child, you easily could have convinced your entire class to stage a sit-in against the math teacher, but you're too sweet. Perky and armed with tons of self-confidence, you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams.

As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health. You practically ooze positive feelings and energy. You don't worry about minor faults but recognize both your strengths and weaknesses. Your generally upbeat mood means it takes a lot to really bring you down. And you're no fair-weather friend. You care about people, and you see them through the good times and bad.

At work, you're very reliable and responsible. You bring in baked goods for your co-workers and always return phone calls (even to telemarketers). You'd be a great person in an emergency. Plus, you're really excited about your work (go, team!), and your personal commitment to finishing what you start means you're a great leader. So get out there and do the world some good!

Sometimes those rose petals are dead (LOL) and I was sometimes pretty irresponsible as an employee, taking all the sich days off that I could get away with in order not to be there at times and team efforts always made me ill, because I think people suck (LOL). I work much better alone but if I have people willing to follow someone who wants the job done fast and well, I am a good leader.

As for the rest of it, well except for "THE CHOSEN ONE!" I'd say it is pretty right on.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-12-2001).]

Old 06-12-2001, 09:18 PM   #24
BladeMaster

What that test said about you Moni was right on the money for concerning you.

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-12-2001, 09:52 PM   #25
Moni

You are just too sweet to me BladeMaster! I may just have to visit UnderHolme one of these days and bring you some baked goods!

I like your new sig! I'll miss the angel though.

Moni

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 10:39 PM   #26
BladeMaster

I love baked goods. My mom used to alot of baking when I was younger. She used to make homemade bread and cookies .

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 10:49 PM   #27
Moni

I was never good at home-made breads (only tried it once and killed the yeast LOL) but cookies, cakes and pies are my forte'.

Anything special you would like me to whip up?

Moni

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 10:55 PM   #28
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I was never good at home-made breads (only tried it once and killed the yeast LOL) but cookies, cakes and pies are my forte'.

Anything special you would like me to whip up?

Moni

My all time favorite baked goods is Chocolate Chip cookies.

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 11:02 PM   #29
Moni

It just so happens that I have in my possession the famed Neiman Marcus recipe, reputed to be the best chocolate chip cookies ever, thanks to fellow board member Epona.

I'll bring some! and a cool pitcher of milk to wash them down.

Moni

------------------