Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 02:46 PM   #1
Beetle

When I reTurned The blood of The elder beholder!!! and The blood of Mind Flayer Brain, I Took iT back To The Temple for a seromony......The spider god revealed my apperance! and everyone Tried To kill me. I killed everyone of Those drows by myself....I goT The dragon eggs and Tried To leave by The exiT. BuT The exiT I Think is sTill blocked from The seromony, buT There is now drow blocking iT.....I CANT LEAVE!!! WHAT THE HELL DID I Do WR0NG IS THERE AN0THER ESCAPE R00T!!!

Old 11-13-2000, 03:10 PM   #2
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

for good party

after you got the quests, phaere should have approached and told you to meet her in apartments within the hour. she gives you fake dragon eggs and tells you to switch those w/ real eggs. on your way in, soulafien (who you shoulda let live earlier in game) approaches with ANOTHER set of fake eggs, these for you to give to phaere. you give soulafien's eggs to phaere and keep real eggs then go to ceremony. matron mom uses fake eggs, dies, phaere uses fake eggs, dies - confusion ensues and you GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE! back the way you came and go to silver dragon....otherwise you have to fight, fight , fight...the silver dragon warns you of these events...
Old 11-13-2000, 04:04 PM   #3
Beetle

I didnT g0 T0 pheare!!! ThaTs The pr0blem!! I remebering s0me dr0w Telling T0 g0 kill s0me slime w0rshipers!!! afTer i killed The w0rshipers pheare appeared and said The spider g0d revealed y0ur appearance....My parTy f0ughT pheare and killed Her.....Then I rushed T0 The Temple T0 sTeal The eggs The clay g0lems were gaurding Then when I Tried T0 leave f0r The exiT...I c0uldn'T leave. The Turning wheel curs0r w0uld n0T appear...I h0pe iTs n0T a bug because I w0uld be really Ticked 0ff kn0wing ThaT I have T0 sTarT alllllllll 0ver!!!!

Old 11-13-2000, 04:12 PM   #4
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i think you have to be very aware of time while in drow city. i fought slime people too, but it took me less than the hour she had allotted me for meeting her. i'm not aware of any other way out. the silver dragon mentions her being your only help cuz she wants those eggs. she may have mentioned another, much harder way out. have you killed the matron mother? that might trigger the spells on the city to drop. it did in my game. even going through all the proper channels, i had to wait til matron mother was dead since she's the one who has sealed the city.

good luck

ps, next game....keep alternate saves
Old 11-13-2000, 04:33 PM   #5
Beetle

I cant find the matr0n m0ther!!! is she in the temple? I've l00ked every where...where is she L0cated?

Old 11-13-2000, 05:13 PM   #6
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

she should be in the temple somewhere, if not maybe she's dead, i'm not sure i can be of any more help, sry :'(
Old 11-13-2000, 06:56 PM   #7
Armisael

I'm getting a headache trying to read your gramatically fucked posts.

Old 11-13-2000, 09:04 PM   #8
emdo1

here's how to get out....if you still have the light gem return to the dragon she will assist you...if not...go to the kuo toan dungeon...the top left from where the prince was is the exit...youl have to fight out but something will help you...i collected the eggs did all the tasks...got free went to the dragon and i couldnt get in...the light gem had dissapeared...from my inventory. this isnt the first time its happened...DAMMMMM!!! BUGGY GAME!!! anyways youl get out to the next area..elvin outpost...