Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2001, 08:09 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
*Unfortunately for Neb, he still had a little electricity buzzing through him from the extra-special lightning bolt the StormQueen provided. His rather exuberant entry into the pool only made things worse*

Yaheeeeee! *Neb shot up into the air from the reaction of the electricty and water, plummeting back down, only to land on top of the palm tree, which ironically he had hidden behind to avoid getting hit by lightning in the first place*

Sigh. I'll get my big stick, Neb Just let me catch a few rays first
Old 11-21-2001, 09:07 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

The Storm Queen adds a nice tropical breeze, some fluffy clouds and passes salad to Aelia and Pinky. "Gee Neb, that hair style is.. uh.. interesting!" *smirk*

Nice touch, LS, the copper plants! HAHAHA!

Hi Beau, have a shrimp off the barbie-q!

CB
Old 11-21-2001, 09:09 PM   #23
Tiamat
Banned User

*Shadow doors in*
Where can an Elven Lich lend a hand?
I can help with that basement...... my best spell is CLOUDKILL!

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: Tiamat ]

Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 07:19 AM   #24
Lord Shield

The things in the basement love cloudkill - makes it more tasty to breathe

BTW, Neb, at what point do we tell them we don't have shrimps and they've been eating flea meat for some time?
Old 11-22-2001, 08:58 AM   #25
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

OTP, don't know. Davros is around.

Of course I'm still around - us founding members like to curl up in our favourite chair sometimes and laze away the day - much like an Arts student on holidays - come to think of it, much like an Arts student during semester too .

High Cloudy - haveyou being keeping the younglings in line while I have been away. Hope I haven't missed too much nekked dancing from the disrobed division [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2001, 09:34 AM   #26
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

BTW, Neb, at what point do we tell them we don't have shrimps and they've been eating flea meat for some time?

"Ehm..... When they're too intoxicated for Cloudy to zap us with lightning and Mel to disentigrate our clothes?" Neb tries to climb down from the copper palm but slips and falls to the ground on his head, flattening his hair which also protected him from any serious harm, "Whew, now I finally look more or less normal again." Neb walks over to the pool and enters for the third time, this time making sure that there is no electricity around first....

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Neb ]

Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 03:52 PM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Of course I'm still around - us founding members like to curl up in our favourite chair sometimes and laze away the day - much like an Arts student on holidays - come to think of it, much like an Arts student during semester too .

High Cloudy - haveyou being keeping the younglings in line while I have been away. Hope I haven't missed too much nekked dancing from the disrobed division [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]

If you think that's going to get you another massage then I just have one thing to say to you: [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As to nekked dancing, *sob* we're not doing that anymore Too sordid apparently. You'll notice I'm even wearing a bikini
Old 11-22-2001, 04:02 PM   #28
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

If you think that's going to get you another massage then I just have one thing to say to you: [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As to nekked dancing, *sob* we're not doing that anymore Too sordid apparently. You'll notice I'm even wearing a bikini

Hey, if you're not giving him a massage, how about giving me one?
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 04:34 PM   #29
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Hey, if you're not giving him a massage, how about giving me one?

Here We Go Again!!!! [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2001, 04:36 PM   #30
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:

Here We Go Again!!!! [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Beau, settle [img]smile.gif[/img] We know that you don't like the sordid stuff, and we're going to respect that. We're just kidding around