Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 02-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Heroes

Aye some aspects have become odd to say the least, ridiculous to say the worst. Like I said, I cannot stand the overuse of Sylar. His bite has worn off IMO, and they axed all the interesting villains. Also add, Angela to that list, she needs to be killed off. I'm so bored with how they use her lies to create retarded new parts of the past. That woman is the devil.

I liked Peter's dad as a villain personally. I liked that copycat girl as a hero, Micah too, the romance between Claire and that dude who could fly etc. Wtf happend to all these plotlines?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #12
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

..and they better bring back electric chick! ..she's too hot to loose!

Last edited by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood; 02-23-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

But she's retarded as far as smarts go. Didn't her dad have the ability to turn things to gold? Midas touch!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

As far as Peter touching sylar, he would get the "hunger". And with the hunger comes understanding how to steal powers. Kind of a roundabout way of getting "like" his powers back, but still doable.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:31 AM   #15
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Fugitives was written by the same writer as season 1 wasn't it? He's back anyway. I think that's why it seems better than Villains.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #16
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Well, what did y'all think of that?

I knew Noah had a good side! At least we're learning a little more about Sylar.

What the heck is up with Hiro and Ando..?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:12 AM   #17
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

It's interesting. Noah? I don't know wtf to think of him anymore. He switches sides almost as much as Angela. There is most definately a lot of overuse of characters after all these seasons. Still, I am liking this volume more so.
I liked the ending with the puppet-master guy. He would be a great asset to the "resistance". Hope he fights on the "good" side for a change, although I must admit, I jump when I see his face in the same way Claire does. He is a true villain.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #18
dplax
Jack Burton

I have a theory...what if Rebel was Micah? Haven't seen him for quite a while, but he's the only one in the show who was really good with computers...

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:02 AM   #19
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Would love it. Sadly, I fear it's someone retarded like Peter's dad coming back from the dead or Linderman. But yeah, would love if it was Micah. Him and that copycat chick. I can hope, since there is that newly returned writer now it may not be as predictable.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #20
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplax View Post
I have a theory...what if Rebel was Micah? Haven't seen him for quite a while, but he's the only one in the show who was really good with computers...
Hana Gitelman.