Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-14-2004, 06:08 AM   #31
Har'oloth
Manshoon

lost a car once.
actually a friend lost it because he could'nt remember where he parked it.
this friend is no longer a friend. for a while
was an old car anyway but i loved the thing!
it was an opel kadett 1980 kermit the frog green painted with yellow flabaga birds on it!
Old 09-14-2004, 06:18 AM   #32
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

I was just getting into Throne of Bhaal when I had some people over and it came up 'missing'. I looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it. I narrowed the blame down to two people and secretly cussed them on a regular basis for a while. Anyway, I went and bought a new disc and about a year later I opened up my box to add a new memory card and guess what fell out. [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2004, 06:32 AM   #33
Spirits forever

hmmm.. the biggest most expensive thing i've lost....
a friend XD

Old 09-14-2004, 07:21 AM   #34
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Har'oloth, wow you lost a car and it stayed lost, that's impressive, mine found me again with a lot of fines attached.

SpongeBobTheDestoyer,
how is it a cd manages to get inside your case?

watches are bad things to loose, especially expensive ones, but just letting things go must be done i guess.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:52 AM   #35
B_part
Quintesson

I've been lucky so far, no keys, rings,cars or elephants lost so far... but I lost my pyjamas this summer.

I was in Mallorca at the time, and it was about 4 a.m.. Time to go to bed and rest (4 hours at most) for the next day. I wear the pyjamas and are about to drop on bed, when one of us, don't remember who, asks 'Why don't we go bathing NOW?'. Being merrily drunk and thrilled by the idea, we slip into bathing trunks and off we go. The pyjamas must have been thrown onto the bed. For one reason or the other (I can't remember well, as I said I was merrily drunk), I didn't care for the pyjamas until it was time to sleep again, 3/4 a.m. the following night. The pyjamas was gone. I never found it again.How it might have gone missing, I cannot explain.
Old 09-15-2004, 12:29 AM   #36
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:

SpongeBobTheDestoyer,
how is it a cd manages to get inside your case?

I dunno? I guess I picked up or tilted the box and it fell out of the back of the hard drive. Very wierd though, huh.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:24 AM   #37
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah weird, unless someone put in in the gap between the cd drive, or some other gap in the case, i don't know, cool that you got it back though.