Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 08:02 AM   #11
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Hello All..I've come in to sit down and see why my shoe squeaks! [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Good morning Sir Tainly. Now why are you walkng with that gallant steed of your standing beside you? [img]tongue.gif[/img] And if your shoes are squeaking, it´s probably all the snow that´s causing it [/QUOTE]Hi..er I guess no one told you the horse is a cardboard cutout and snow???? I hope not I'm not ready for snow..fog yes snow no

I think the shoe is squeaking because of some third-world low skill craftsman... [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

*pulls saiud craftsman from shoe..squeaking stops* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2002, 08:03 AM   #12
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Yesterday, after training, I was chatting with this beautifull kick boxing chick [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] I am in love with though I still haven't managed to tell her how I feel.

Everything was going smooth, until my lovely female neighbor [img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img] who gives me a lift home now and then opens the door of the gym and shouts "HALFDAN ARE YOU COMING HOME OR WHAT ?!" [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Geez
Old 11-19-2002, 08:03 AM   #13
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Why thank you, I'd like to thank my friends and families, my fans and basically everyone who made it possible for me to have that slowest first post by not posting. Next time I'll try for seven minutes!
*crowd gasps*

quote:
Hello All..I've come in to sit down and see why my shoe squeaks! [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Squeeking shoes eh? Don't get me started, I'm out on a special mission today so I can't afford them dragging me back to the asylum just yet [/QUOTE]Special Mission??? why wasn't I called up for this one..maybe I'm not "special" enough

Old 11-19-2002, 08:04 AM   #14
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Warhammer:
Yesterday, after training, I was chatting with this beautifull kick boxing chick [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] I am in love with though I still haven't managed to tell her how I feel.

Everything was going smooth, until my lovely female neighbor [img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img] who gives me a lift home now and then opens the door of the gym and shouts "HALFDAN ARE YOU COMING HOME OR WHAT ?!" [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Geez
hmm and "or what" wasn't an option??

Old 11-19-2002, 08:09 AM   #15
Legolas
Jack Burton

I think they needed stealth for this one, so no squeeky shoe wearers [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Warhammer, there's always tomorrow

Hey, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this many-answers-with-only-single-post thing
Old 11-19-2002, 08:13 AM   #16
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Well now [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] believes [img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img] is my girlfriend since she thinks we live together. I can't believe the icy look she gave me. Pfff...women [img]graemlins/reallyroll.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2002, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Warhammer ]
Old 11-19-2002, 08:18 AM   #17
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Warhammer:
quote:
Well now [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] believes [img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img] is my girlfriend since she thinks we live together. I can't believe the icy look she gave me. Pfff...women [img]graemlins/reallyroll.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]urrrgh what a pain maybe you'll just have to drop it into conversation that your neighbour picks you up ....

Old 11-19-2002, 08:18 AM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
LOL, and did you figure it out yet?

Willow and Legolas, [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Good Morning!
Old 11-19-2002, 08:22 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Warhammer, I'd definitely let it slip that the ride is a neighbor! Maybe go up to talk and say something like"Just wanted to say hi before my neighbor comes to drive me home" or something a little slicker than that! LOL
Old 11-19-2002, 08:23 AM   #20
Legolas
Jack Burton

Yeah, just listen to Sir Tainly. He's the expert in matters like this [img]smile.gif[/img]

Morning Cloudy, how are you?