Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-24-2002, 07:57 AM   #11
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
LOL, Siggy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Hey everyone! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] How are you all?
I meant to say burn her btw, a small typo . Anywho where you've been Lioness, I haven't seen you around for a while. How's things?

[ 06-24-2002, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 06-24-2002, 07:58 AM   #12
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol; Im not sure if we've met properly, lioness.... hmm... I seem to have remembered hearing that name somewhere before.....
in a bk somewhere.... ....Alana of trebon... something like that... hmm... enoguh of my musings, can u bring me a coffee please?
Old 06-24-2002, 08:04 AM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
lol; Im not sure if we've met properly, lioness.... hmm... I seem to have remembered hearing that name somewhere before.....
in a bk somewhere.... ....Alana of trebon... something like that... hmm... enoguh of my musings, can u bring me a coffee please?
*gives Calaethis an A+ for the day*

Song of the Lioness Quartet, main character Alanna of Trebond and Olau, by Tamora Pierce. [img]smile.gif[/img] Reason for my nickname.

Anyway, pleased to meetcha, I'm the waitress round these parts, lemme know if you need anything...well, not if I'm sleeping, which I do fairly often in here...I'm always up to late chatting. Sure here's your coffee.

Hey Sig. I've been busy, been around in some other forums (yes, there's more than GD) but I know I haven't posted much. Been muchi busy, graduated Friday. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2002, 08:09 AM   #14
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

pleased to meet you too... coffee? please? *grins*, btw did u read the others seris with the other girl... wild magic stuff.. with the little dragon? haha. I really liked the little dragon. lol; I cant remember the last time I read the seris, it must have been what, 3, 4 even 5 yrs ago... lol; the ending of the wild magic seris kinda reminds me of BgTOB ending...
Old 06-24-2002, 08:11 AM   #15
Sigmar
Unicorn

[quote]Originally posted by Lioness:
[QB]
Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
[qb]
(yes, there's more than GD) QB]
You lie, there's nothing but general discussion here. I prefer tolive here thanks.

Really you graduated, that's great news, well done [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] What system do you have in America I forget, did you graduate from Highschool?
Old 06-24-2002, 08:12 AM   #16
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*drowns himself in coffee* thought for the day, 'never cross an Aiel, anyone claming or acting like an Aiel, or anyone who is friends with an Aiel...' *shudders* more coffee please?

*pokes his head up occationally... trys to make himself 'one with the shadows', fails, 'seeks the void', fails... trys to lose himself in book, all the while asking for more coffee...*

[ 06-24-2002, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 06-24-2002, 08:45 AM   #17
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Im off for lunch, if anyone cares, Ill be straight back after lunch! lol; sorry cloud, but I do have to eat REAL food as well ya know . lol; your cyber coffee is still nice tho *cheeky grin*
Old 06-24-2002, 08:51 AM   #18
Lioness
Jack Burton

Cya CD. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

I graduated from grammar school, Siggy, Kindergarten to eighth grade. I'll graduate from high school in four years, at 18. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2002, 08:59 AM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Morning, everyone. LB and Epona, we have two horses that live in the pasture behind our house. Will goes out and gives them an illegal apple every once and a while. They're "his" horsies. (He's nearly four). Hi, Lioness, and congratulations, that would make you 14, correct? A year younger than my older son, Carson, who will be 16 in September.

[ 06-24-2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 06-24-2002, 09:03 AM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

Well, truth be told, romey and I decided we were ageless entities, and were also one half of the person formerly known as Aristotle, but to make things simple, I guess you could say I'm 14. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks.