Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-10-2002, 09:30 AM   #31
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by coil:
who cares what your views are on hitler....advertising the fact on a rpg forum tells me one thing....your a child looking for attention
Don't bait him Coil
Old 06-10-2002, 09:34 AM   #32
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, folks, lighten up. Like the previous poster said, he is just 13 and trying to get attention. God knows that I hate the Nazis with a fervor equal to any of you. The Russkis were just as bad, and the Japanese under Hirohito were awful. I could go on and on, but uss, don't you relaize that you are really making a lot of enemies, here? Don't start inflammatory topics unless you are ready to get some unwelcome Mod attention.
Old 06-10-2002, 09:39 AM   #33
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by coil:
who cares what your views are on hitler....advertising the fact on a rpg forum tells me one thing....your a child looking for attention
no, i am not a "child looking for attention". i am a child by age, BUT i wish for you to give attention to the fact that A. Hitler was still a cultural person. although, a complete nut at the end of the war.
and though this is an RPG forum, this is General Discussion, for f**ks sake! the only thing thats diffirent about saying that here or a WW2 forum is that i know most of you guys.
Old 06-10-2002, 09:43 AM   #34
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Ok, now I know that this probably isn't a scab that should be picked at but now you've got me really curious as to what he said in his sig. Can anyone post it up for reasons of posterity? Perfectly understandable if no one wants to of course. It's just got me really itchy now is all.
Old 06-10-2002, 09:48 AM   #35
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hey, folks, lighten up. Like the previous poster said, he is just 13 and trying to get attention. God knows that I hate the Nazis with a fervor equal to any of you. The Russkis were just as bad, and the Japanese under Hirohito were awful. I could go on and on, but uss, don't you relaize that you are really making a lot of enemies, here? Don't start inflammatory topics unless you are ready to get some unwelcome Mod attention.
hmm, isnt it funny. if i say Russians are worse than Nazi, then you all try to flame me.
oh my god, what would happen to me if i would say that Nazis are evil
Old 06-10-2002, 10:01 AM   #36
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
hmm, isnt it funny. if i say Russians are worse than Nazi, then you all try to flame me.
Actually, most of us would probably sigh with relief and say something like,"Thank God he's come to his senses."
Old 06-10-2002, 10:02 AM   #37
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

People are not mad at you for saying the russians were worse. They dont like that you glorify nazi's.
Old 06-10-2002, 10:05 AM   #38
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
quote:
the reason why nobody talks about all the wreak havok Russians caused is that they were at your side.
trying not to flame here uss but that is complete bollocks. Anyone that condones what the russians did is as bad as someone that condones what the nazis did - they are both as bad as each other.[/QUOTE]no, but the evil communists(*ehem* Russians) killed ALOT more! i belive that Russians were more evil, and did more crimes.
Anyone seen Enemy At The Gates? that was a good movie. atleast it showed that the evil Nazi (Major Köning) isnt evil at all.

btw, though i do not hate Nazi like you guys do, i still love Indiana Jones and i think that Saving Private Ryan was awesome. i do not care if they show that the Nazi is very, very bad and evil. the more, the funnier.
Old 06-10-2002, 10:07 AM   #39
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Actually, most of us would probably sigh with relief and say something like,"Thank God he's come to his senses."[/QUOTE]yeah, i know. thats why i had my trustworthy at the back of my post.
Old 06-10-2002, 10:13 AM   #40
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Ok, now I know that this probably isn't a scab that should be picked at but now you've got me really curious as to what he said in his sig. Can anyone post it up for reasons of posterity? Perfectly understandable if no one wants to of course. It's just got me really itchy now is all.
umm, i think i would recieve even more flames if i say that. well, my sig hinted to the fact that all who are/like the Nazi are called evil by americans. i dont think it was much of a big deal but if you all say so.. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]