Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-09-2001, 05:44 PM   #41
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

What color?
I think LadyZ left her crayon box open again.

LadyZ, ROFL, They ate the wrong crayon!
I even gave Neb a dollar for eating it.

LOL I know! I wonder what else they could be coaxed to eat? I gotta real shiny jar of paste, complete with a little plastic spreader, perfect for CRACKERS! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-09-2001, 07:22 PM   #42
Lioness
Jack Burton

hmmmm...*Lioness floats in on marshmallow cloud*
Old 11-09-2001, 07:37 PM   #43
Ladyzekke

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
hmmmm...*Lioness floats in on marshmallow cloud*

LOL Lioness! hmmmm. Can I color your marshmallow cloud Magenta?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-09-2001, 07:41 PM   #44
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

LOL Lioness! hmmmm. Can I color your marshmallow cloud Magenta?

[img]tongue.gif[/img] No, I not gonna eat no pink marshmallow cloud! *nibbles cloud* Wanna bite?
Old 11-09-2001, 08:45 PM   #45
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

LOL I know! I wonder what else they could be coaxed to eat? I gotta real shiny jar of paste, complete with a little plastic spreader, perfect for CRACKERS! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ROFL! I bet if you colored that paste yellow-orange you could pass it off as cheese! Wanna trade some cardboard and wood chips for those crackers?

Now...about that shiny jar!

Old 11-09-2001, 09:17 PM   #46
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

You know....I've always been crazy - but it's kept me from going insane!

*Puts fingers to lips and goes: blblblllbbllbbblblblb*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:18 PM   #47
Ladyzekke

Lioness - mmmm, if you eat too much of your marshmallow cloud, you'll diminish to a marshmallow pillow! Uh oh, too late. Lioness' cloud has been eaten and is no more. She is on the ground now with the rest of us mortals of insanity (but we aren't insane! We would know! err)...

Moni - Ah yes, I forgot the power of CHEESE! Yes orange is also a powerful enticing color... yesss... hmmmm. Oh cool, right, ahem, I have these paint by number caps, the "pumpkin orange" should mix nicely with paste...

Oh, and I can't in all good consciousness? [img]tongue.gif[/img] give up me crackers, but hey, I got some packaging peanuts spray painted orange, one might mistake them for cheetos..

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-09-2001, 09:25 PM   #48
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

A Beatle song starts playing backwords... Conan starts to look a bit dizzy
Number nine...number nine...turn me on dead men.. turn me on dead men. Ahhhhhh ! Runs wildly out the door screaming number nine.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:46 PM   #49
Ladyzekke

quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
A Beatle song starts playing backwords... Conan starts to look a bit dizzy
Number nine...number nine...turn me on dead men.. turn me on dead men. Ahhhhhh ! Runs wildly out the door screaming number nine.

LOL, woah, chill dude. shhhhhh. It's OK (high pitched sweet voice that she usually uses for cute cats). Tis OK Conan, Paul is alive, look, he's a Member of PETA, look, he's at the ASPCA adopting a chinchilla as we speak. Isn't that cute? Yeah, you relaxing now aren't you. Look! I've got mousie! hehe, yeah, you want mousie don't you!

LZ Knowledge Log, Page 14 - Change the subject. Changing the subject accomplishes many things. Changing the subject can turn a hostile situation into a friendly one. Changing the subject can turn a panic situation into a general conversation over a latte. For instance: *oachh! Bastaid just cut me off and almost ran me off the road the non-driver!* "yeah, what a retard, hey, heard that Bob wanted to quit his job". hehe. *Man I'm pissed, this guy at work got a promotion and he is so incompetent, they totally ignored me! I'm goin off!* "Hey, give them time, maybe you are next for a promotion eh? Oh, hey, I heard you were going to your ex-mother-in-laws house for Thankgiving?"

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-09-2001, 09:49 PM   #50
Moni

Laughing too hard to reply!
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!