Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2001, 12:05 AM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

My best wishes to you Wah! I think you've made a smart decision by accepting that you need some time off from everything, instead of going on and making your depression worse. Have fun and see you soon!
btw Are you taking my Pitfiend to Chichester? If so, make sure he doesn't drink too much beer! It mixes with the sulphuric gasses in his stomach and you don't want to know what happens.... My carpeting is still ruined from that time we threw a Turnip Beer Party for the Lord of Alcohol!
Old 02-26-2001, 10:51 AM   #2
Wah.

I guess everyone's been leaving this place recently, so this isn't any new news at all (sorry that sounded a bit stupid = NEW NEWS??!!)

Anyway, since I been trying to get things off my mind recently I'm going to be leaving for two weeks to recover some lost times with other people, due to my depression.

The place is called Chichester and I don't think that they'll have an internet cafe ove there. It's a friendly place where they'll have lots of beer, lots of woman (and men - for the ladies) so that I can spend a couple of weeks regaining my senses and have a good time because I need it.

I've been there before and it's right near the coast so I might consider drowning myself if I don't get over it...........

KIDDING!! I'll be seeing you all soon! Thinking of you all in Chichester! Have a lovely week and I'll come back to see you all soon!!

Yours
Wah

Old 02-26-2001, 10:57 AM   #3
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

see you wah !! i hope you have a good time there !!

Ertai: casts Remove Depression: Wah

PS: Archlich wah, have you considered joining the OHF ??
Old 02-26-2001, 11:16 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Go for it Wah! Have a WONDERFUL time and come back fresh and ready to battle Pitfiends...hehehehe

Cloudbringer
Old 02-26-2001, 01:30 PM   #5
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

take care buddy, get well and then rejoin the party!
Old 02-26-2001, 01:52 PM   #6
Wah.

Well I've still got today.........whilst it lasts anyway!

My bags are packed and I think I've got everything ready - unless someone in the house decides to be funny and hides everything!! I'm staying at one of my friend's place where it should be quite free and empty.

Only me and my brother's going since the family is too busy redecorating. In fact I want it that way because it's a time for me to think things out and recover - the last thing I need is my Mum stooping over me saying whether I should eat my veggies or not.....LOL!!

Although there's not much of a chance for a swim since the weather is freezing over here, I'm thinking that I could perhaps hire a boat or something and we could go fishing near the coast for a change!! I've never been able to catch fish before - partly because I'm clumsy with mops, rods and other "stick-like" things.

(I only catch "bait" for the "fishes" - That's how crap I can be!)

Anyway, thanks all of you for such a heart-warming farewell.

And yes , Melusine's Pit Fiend is also coming along with me. Although I don't know how much train fare they charge for one Pit Fiend - Is it Adult Or Child Fare?? Hopefully I can get it to learn Dimension Door by tomorrow and I won't have it puking all over the passengers instead!
Maybe I could polymorph it? A Suitcase maybe? (Just a thought)

Miss You All

Arch-Lich Wah Of The OHF?
Maybe................................but for now - Wah (Simple Old Me!)

Old 02-26-2001, 02:24 PM   #7
Tobbin_OHF

Will miss you while you are gone, but I hope you find what you are looking for while there. Enjoy the scenery. Seasons starting to change. Looking forward to your return.

Old 02-27-2001, 04:31 AM   #8
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well you probably will miss this one since your probably on your way now, just want to wish you best of luck friend!
Old 02-27-2001, 07:06 AM   #9
Griever
Manshoon

Ahh... yes... GO FOR IT BOY!!!!!! Im sure you're gonna score baby!!!! Uhh... oops... hehe just have fun ayt?