Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-21-2001, 04:53 AM   #1
jester

Can you help me with these questions, please.

1. I've been in the basement of Sea Bounty(beside Maevar's Gulid) and someone told me that the Demi-Lich(Kangaxx) is there. I found the secret door but all I found were 4 pirates and 1 mage. I've killed them but still no Kangaxx appeared. Can you help me please.

2. I've talked to Kamir, the paladin in the graveyard, and after coming back from a quest, he is nowhere to be found. Please help me because I still can't finish his quest.

3. How do I show the map of Temple Ruins, Umar Hills, and Sundsellar? What quests will I take in order to show them up?

4. Where can I find the Holy Avenger and how do I find it? Is there a quest that will lead me through it?
5. Where is the Gesen Bow string. I've got the Bow but where is the string? How will I be able to get it? A quest?
6. Where are the other parts of the Wave? Can you tell me how to get the other parts? A quest maybe?
7. Where are the parts of the CromFaeyer? Is it gathered through quests?
8. Where are the parts of the The Equalizer? The same question as no.7

I would greately appreciate anything you can give me.

Old 02-21-2001, 05:19 AM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD (you asked for them):
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
1) Kangaxx is located in the cellar of a house beside Maevar's Guildhall (you will know when you enter since you will be attacked by minotaurs), but Maevar's Guildhall is not beside Sea Bounty.
2) Kamir will only be in graveyard during the morning (daytime). You can only finish his quest after you talk to a priest of Lathander (who is located near the Southeast of Graveyard map and will only appear during the day/morning).
3) Temple Ruins will only be given to your map after you pickup a scroll inside the Umar Hill ranger's house; Umer Hill can be appeared by several ways...1) a boy in blue shirt will give you the quest in the government district if you don't have a ranger in your party, 2) if you have ranger in party, the boy will come to you, 3) talk to servant of Valygar. As for Suldanesslar, it will only be accessible when you are in Chapter 7 of game.
4) Holy Avenger is with the red dragon in Windspear Hills dungeon, Windspear Hills will ONLY appear in your map after talking to Lord Jierdan in Copper Coronet in Slums.
5) Gesen string is in upper level of Asylum dungeon, in Chapter 4.
6) 2 parts for Wave: 1) shaft is in Planar Prison as part of the Haer Dalis' quest; 2) blade is located with the rebel shark prince in Sahuagin City at Chapter 4, after taking Saemon's offer to leave Brynnlaw.
7) Crom Faeyr: 1) scroll is with shadow dragon in Temple Ruin dungeon (part of shade lord quest), 2) hammer is in mind-flayer dungeon under Temple District, you will need the key from Tazok in Windspear Hill dungeon to gain entrance, 3) gridle is with a demon knight in the Kua-Toa dungeon (after summoning/sacrifice animal under statue) in Underdark, and 4) gaunlets is with one of the evil halfings in the Planar Sphere.
Equalizer: 1) gem is in Jon's initial dungeon, 2) the other two parts are located in the Mind Flayer and Beholder areas in the Underdark.
Old 02-21-2001, 05:20 AM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Grrrr!!!! = 8 ) above....keeps forgetting!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2001, 05:22 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Minor spoils below...
I'll try to spoil you as little as possible, since most of these you probably haven't got to yet.

1. You need to kill three liches to find kangaxx. Here are their rough locations:
- In the sewers under the temple district (need to have done the unseeing eye quest)
- across from the temple of helm in the bridge district
- next to maevars guildhouse in the docks district

2. Sometimes he vanishes - his quest is time specific.

3. A little boy will talk to you at either the government or the promenade district. this will reveal the Umar hills map. The temple ruins map will be revealed after you explore the Umar hills. Suldanessellar will reveal itself towards the end of the game.

4. Talk to a guy named Firkraag in the Copper Coronet and do his quest in the Windspear Hills.

5. The string is in the Asylum dungeon (Chapter 4) which I'm guessing you haven't been to yet. Just search every cupboard in that dungeon. Tell me if you want a spoil.

6. You didn't say which part of the wave you have. The shaft is in the Astral Prison, the blade is in the Sahuagin city. Someone is carrying it - someone IMPORTANT.

7. Crom Faeyr:
- scroll - Umar Hills/Temple Ruins - on the deadliest thing there.
- Hammer - in the sewers, in an illithid lair.
- Gauntlets - Planar sphere on a pipsqueak.
- Girdle - on a demon knight in the kuo tua section of the underdark. Don't forget to make a sacrifice to Demogorgon.

8. Equalizer:
- gem you should have
- blade - illithid lair in the underdark
- hilt - eye tyrant lair in the underdark
Old 02-21-2001, 05:23 AM   #5
jester

Thank you.

Old 02-21-2001, 05:23 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Damn, Accord! You beat me by 3 minutes!!!!
Old 02-21-2001, 05:54 AM   #7
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow