Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-30-2001, 12:16 AM   #1
darkmagejf

I have my main character dual wielding drizzt's defenders but once i come out of bhodi's lair, drizzts friend that mage guy steals his items back no matter what i do. Is there any way around this. I at least want to have them for the fight against Irenicus, can i import the scimitars then, or will he dimension door into hell also?! Please help, thx.

Old 01-30-2001, 12:21 AM   #2
Khellendros

Well I can give you two different possibilities:

One: You can stop cheating so badly.
Two: Just Item edit your stuff so it is your own instead of Drizzt's. Meaning, make your own weapons and armor that way you can have whatever you want.

Old 01-30-2001, 12:34 AM   #3
Entreri
Manshoon

You can't kill Drizzt and keeping his stuff. i tried that too and Damn I was frustrated to see the damn Harpell getting it back without a fight. Import them with shadow keeper or another import stuff cheat you can get. I think you will keep them like that since you don't kill Drizzt Darmon'Nachezbaernon Do Urden.

Waella iblith!
Old 01-30-2001, 12:37 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Be prepared to be married to Malchor Harpell if you want to hang on to Drizzt's stuff.
Old 01-30-2001, 12:41 AM   #5
Khellendros

It would be much easier to simply forge your own weapons, I'm sure even Entreri would like to have his life-stealing dagger in the game. Cheating is not the answer when you can simply make your rules.

Old 01-30-2001, 01:04 AM   #6
darkmagejf

First I would like to say in response to said comments, i have never cheated in baldurs gate, ever. I imported a character from bg1 who had one of the defenders, and then i killed him in BG2 to get his other one, fair and square. hmph...
So basically there is no way w/o cheating.. that sux.