Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-19-2001, 11:13 AM   #71
Hesperex

Rikard! really! ....ahem...don't say that sort of thing in here ...less you get hurt ....

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

Old 08-19-2001, 11:18 AM   #72
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

A GOOD OVERLORD!!!!!! LOL!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 08-19-2001, 12:44 PM   #73
TheDutkanator

I hope you liked my last reply. If you read one of the other topics, you'd know I'm true neutrel. Anyway, I was just playing my alignment in your little game of "I'm the best Overlord, na na na na na na". Have fun, I'm outty. C-YA!!

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 08-19-2001, 01:42 PM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Hiding...nahhh just busy. I come in here from time to time, hopefully more offten than not. Nice to see you all anyway.
Hesperex! Whoohooo! Welcome back to the land of posting!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-19-2001, 06:15 PM   #75
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i dont think any of us are true neutral like he is. were all evil overlords plotting against eacn other here, so please dont interrupt us. for we all know that i am the most powerful ruler in the entire universe, what with all the spirit energy i absorbed. foolish delusional Cloud... Meteor wasnt stopped, and i wasnt killed. Mehehehehehehh... the coward ran from the battle, abandoning his friends and still got killed by meteor. oh sorry, where was i? oh yes, your methods might have worked in that game, but im much more powerful and cannot be killed here!

------------------
With each kill, I grow wiser, and with added wisdom, I grow stronger. Does anybody have any idea what this means?
Old 08-20-2001, 06:46 AM   #76
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
hmmmmm.......... Im The Lord Of The Abyss, and Azure thinks he can stop ME?
Funny little wolfie!

Pfft lord of the abyss nothing. I am everyones overlord and thats the final word on the matter

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-20-2001, 09:41 AM   #77
Sir_Tainly

hmm to many dissenting overlords, I/we think that the Cloudy collective should do something here before someone attempts to usurp our/my power and position?

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 08-20-2001, 12:07 PM   #78
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's called Delusions of Grandeur.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 01:25 PM   #79
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Mwahahaahahahahaaaaa! I shall finally be able to rule the world! I shall print the list and read it every day and memorize it! And then NOTHING can stop me! I shall also print out all of the small pieces of advice regarding my Legions of Terror, such as:

I will instruct my guards when checking a cell that appears empty to look for the chamber pot. If the chamber pot is still there, then the prisoner has escaped and they may enter and search for clues. If the chamber pot is not there, then either the prisoner is perched above the lintel waiting to strike them with it or else he decided to take it as a souvenir (in which case he is obviously deeply disturbed and poses no threat). Either way, there's no point in entering.

And then give them each a copy and force them to read them 5 times each day, I shall be INVINCIBLE! True power shall finally be mine! And as an extra precaution I shall have all good and neutral persons with more power and intelligence than a crippled banana executed.

Old 08-20-2001, 03:49 PM   #80
Hesperex

Well it's nice to see that the path of evil has not been totaly forsaken by all these do gooder paladins and seraphim and other such vile creations of the astral plane ...spreading their malovent influence to those who would worship them....Did that make any sense? Lol

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.