Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 03:30 PM   #31
turbovee
Elminster

Cool beans CB, I just didn't want it to turn into a conflict with our games. You know - "I'm sorry, but I'm playing BG2 or IWD right now and the other one will have to wait" then people can't get their schedules worked out to do either because all the players can't get on the same game. Then we get discouraged and give up on it all together.

------------------
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 03-11-2001, 03:47 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

NO worries, bossElf! We'll work it out! Optimist Cloud here! Both games will get their due attention however we work things.
I'm just getting an adrenaline rush at the prospect of playing multi-IWD (and the new expansion) and gee, a chance to play with you, Charlie and LoA...well , how can you expect a girl to have any patience? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

CandyAppleCloud
Old 03-11-2001, 03:51 PM   #33
turbovee
Elminster

Ah yes, The CandyApple

------------------
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 03-11-2001, 04:20 PM   #34
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh I know you guys want to finish your game first, this just gives me something to look forward too! As for Heart of Winter, I'll not spoil you! There are new monsters that are tough! Oh and on the picture, I gave up on the digital camera. Nobody can get it to work, including the owner of it. Thats why he lent it to me lol. So I bought a disposable camera today, took a picture of my kids room wallpaper for you to laugh at and try to use it up quick. Then I can scan at my buddies. Now go multi-play, hurry up ! Haha!
Old 03-11-2001, 04:36 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LoA, YAY, good move! I'm really waiting with sweaty palms now...hehehe..gee that sounds so much nicer than "baited breath" doesn't it?! Either way, send that pic soon! AND the wallpaper pics! LOL

New, tough monsters? Oh boy...I'm going to have a cleric, I'm going to have a cleric I AM going to have a cleric in that game!!!

CB, the frequently deceased of BG2 (HAHAHAHA)