Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-01-2001, 05:49 AM   #1
Pangur Ban

I was setting up my solo multiplayer game, importing characters from BG1, and accidently found the trick to importing them in with all their equipment from BG1.

Most of the items seem to be performing properly, apart from:

Saravoks diary: Right clicking on it gives a description of a helm.
Letters: most of which are now blank, apart from one which says it is a spell from MDK2 !!

My intent is to transfer my multiplayer save into the single player save folder, and play it as a single player game, but with 6 of my characters.

If I keep the BG1 items, will this cause any technical problems with the gameplay? ( crashes, lockups, etc )

Or is it just a moral decision I need to make if I should start the game with a rather large unfair advantage ...

Pangur Ban

Old 09-01-2001, 09:12 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Nah, nothing's happened to me when I do it. Heck, I import item's from ToB into SoA and I get no problems.Dont forget the golden pantaloons.

------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.