Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-31-2002, 07:50 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

When I first entered the Green Griffon Inn area I was attacked by some dwarf and his lackeys. Who are they? His last name was 'Skullcrusher' or 'Rocksmasher'. Huh?
Old 07-31-2002, 09:19 PM   #2
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Spoiler
They belong to the cult.
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 09:48 PM   #3
Deathcow
Elminster

They only appear after you progress far enough in the main quest. You could have gone there earlier and he'd still be sitting in the inn at Port Llast.

It seems like he was dominated....he was a good guy at first, even though he never really did anything to help. Then he goes and tries to kill you... *sigh* ...who can you trust? Everyone tries to stab you in the back!
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 02:38 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actually I dont think they are part of the Cult.. you met the main dwarf in the Bar... but he only attacks you when you are on your way to Luskan... AND if you have talked to him in the bar [img]smile.gif[/img] He says before he attacks you: sorry, but I have got to get meself some fame... or something like that... which makes me think he is expecting to become famous if he kills the character [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 01:38 PM   #5
Blade
Emerald Dragon

actually you don't have to talk to him for him to attack you, or at least you don't in v 1.19 but from what he says he is just out for the fame further proof of this is that i don't rember getting a note off of him like the other cult attackers.
Old 08-01-2002, 06:11 PM   #6
Chewbacca
Zartan

Dude, that dwarf is one of the only encounters that killed my druid. Teach me to feel all safe through any area I thought I cleared out.

Also taught me a great lesson for building custom mods. Hit them when they least expect it!