Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2003, 06:08 PM   #91
WillowIX
Apophis

Someguy, you have to try and do something about this. Especially if you are fed up with this and are mentally hurt every time. The mind just can't keep up with this. I would suggest you talk with someone, preferrably a professional and not necessarily connected to your school. Let the demons out so to speak. [img]smile.gif[/img] And that comment from the bully should definitely be reported! I'm sorry things still are this way for you. Your parents do know about this abuse right?

Anyway you will soon get a break from those idiots. I hope your summer will turn out to be great. You deserve at least that much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 06:13 PM   #92
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Someguy, keep your grades up, your head down, and work your way through school. Then when your on a salary of $57 000 a year and the guy's without a decent education because he was disruptive in his childhood, you can give him the finger of the century Hang in there, bud! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 06:16 PM   #93
SomeGuy
Unicorn

My parents know I'm made fun of of course, just not the things they say. I'm really not about to snitch on this loser though, and I feel much better talking with the people here at IW. They make me feel better then anyone else has. My parents, well I love them and they love me, but they don't understand. Some people say just ignore them, but it's not as easy as it sounds, the people at my school don't stop. They won't stop. Right now, I am on the verge of just taking the step and fighting one of them to make them shutup. The teachers arn't very much help either because they don't do much about it anyway.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-28-2003, 06:24 PM   #94
Horatio

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
My parents know I'm made fun of of course, just not the things they say. I'm really not about to snitch on this loser though, and I feel much better talking with the people here at IW. They make me feel better then anyone else has. My parents, well I love them and they love me, but they don't understand. Some people say just ignore them, but it's not as easy as it sounds, the people at my school don't stop. They won't stop. Right now, I am on the verge of just taking the step and fighting one of them to make them shutup. The teachers arn't very much help either because they don't do much about it anyway.
Hell, I understand totally on the parents front, mate. My mum did her best for myself and my siblings when we were growing up, and usually it was enough. But there are some things that your parent/guardian will not see as you do.
If it does come to a full on fight, and remember, this is the very last alternative, make sure you don't take more than one person on by yourself. Getting the schmit kicked out of you won't make you feel better. So make sure, when you take him out, none of his friends are there. And make sure someone sees him provoke you. If he makes any kind of physical contact, it's pretty much ok to give him a good smack and say it was self defense.
"But, sir, I didn't know if he was going to get back up and hit me! So you see, I had to decapitate him!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Ok, that was just kidding around, I really don't want you to mutilate your classmates
Remember, duking it out is the last choice. Violence solves most things, but usually not in a good way.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:32 PM   #95
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Someguy, I used to take a lot of that abuse as well. Trust me, nothing will feel as good as the day you finally have had enough and you take a heavy metal or glass object and hit the guy over the head with it. Seriously, someone who has as their best incessant insult "you gay fag" needs someone to spell the word "redundant" for them while accentuating each letter with a good punch in the nose.

Of course, the bully is likely bigger, which is why the heavy metal object is the best way to start this spelling lesson.

Too bad, though, these losers always seem to travel in packs, making them much harder to single out and hunt down. Plus, who needs nuisances like witnesses these days? Lots of hassle.

But worth it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 06:38 PM   #96
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Attalus, can we use your tent?? If not, howsabout having some of those giggling girls of yours help out on the set??
Sure, Timber, Fetnab has a few girlfriends in the nearby village that are always on the lookout for money. Just ask her, but cross her palm with silver, first.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:34 PM   #97
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Goodnight, Ironworks. I'll expect any applicants wanting early consideration for

Bi-Temptation Island

to have their applications on my desk by the time I arrive tomorrow. Try not to put them where my feet go. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Additionally, now that Attalus has approved use of the Tent and Giggling Girls, we will be adding a special "hot oil and lavender massage date for three" to the roster. I'm so hyped. Unfortunately, we lost the contract with Fox. Apparently, we have too much "content" to fit with their rather rigorous schedule for commercial advertisements. On the positive side, Oxygen, the "Oh!" channel, the sex-is-cool-and-kinky-when-on-women's-network channel, has offered to take up the show. We'll be slotted in the spot just before Sue Johansen every week.

Ugh... delerium. Gotta head home.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:46 PM   #98
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

TL i am opened mined enough if it could get me a break from my kids

and to update everyone my husbands boss called him tonight and said for him to come back to work he is so childish sometimesbut at least we should be able to pay our bills now, as longas those 2 dontget mad at each other again lol put 2 6 year olds in the same room with only one toy, whatdo you get? my husband and his boss
Old 05-28-2003, 07:53 PM   #99
LordKathen

I am headed for work, anyone need a lift? See ya all in the mornin. :happywavy:
Old 05-28-2003, 08:07 PM   #100
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
I am headed for work, anyone need a lift? See ya all in the mornin. :happywavy:
Nighty night LK have a good one [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]