Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-29-2001, 03:43 PM   #21
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Wow, I'm amazed that LS hasn't found this thread before now..... Especially since it has this name....

I haven't looked in GD for some time otherwise I'd have posted LONG AGO!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2001, 03:47 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

I haven't looked in GD for some time otherwise I'd have posted LONG AGO!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can believe that LS, I truly can....

Lord Shield: Funny, lively and..... Different....

Yeah, doesn't take that much explanation does it? Usually has some sort of witty response or remark, he's NEVER dull and, somehow, he stands out, can't really explain how or why, but there's just something different about him.... In a positive way.
Old 11-29-2001, 03:56 PM   #23
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Another entry:
Breanna(dragonmage)
-kind
-Honest(but in a nice way)
-Smart

Reeka:
-Loving
-Brave
-Friendly
Old 11-29-2001, 04:02 PM   #24
Neb

Dreamer128:
Honest.
Cool.
Nice.

Dreamer is one of the more honest people I know, he goes about things in a way that I just think is cool, you know, confident, stands by what he says, just, y'know, cool, and besides that he's damn nice and a good friend [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Nice.
Funny.
Different.

Yeah, you've got me right here, Avatar's a nice guy, in fact, one of the nicest I've ever met, a big [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] to him for that [img]smile.gif[/img] , he's funny too, knows how to do a good joke, and, like LS, he's different, but in his own unique(And positive.) way....

I'll post some more later....
Old 11-29-2001, 04:04 PM   #25
Lord Shield

quote:

Yeah, doesn't take that much explanation does it? Usually has some sort of witty response or remark, he's NEVER dull and, somehow, he stands out, can't really explain how or why, but there's just something different about him.... In a positive way.

Thanks! That sounded like a genuine copmliment. I have heard it put different ways though:

Mad Boy (nickname at work as well as the Magician)
Free Mind (term used by old schoolfriend. He meant I don't let my mind conform to normal standards of thinking )

I used to be bad mad . The martial arts disciplined my mind and contact with sweetness (the latest being the utterly wonderful Melusine) changed all of that - Mel removed my vanity and deceit, my last 2 vices - she's so wonderful it's unbelievable :-*

I'm still a tough fighter though and, if anybody strikes one of my friends, I will not hesitate to seriously injure them (positive or not )

Old 11-29-2001, 04:06 PM   #26
Vampire

Oh the innuendos that came with this badly cliched post! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway:

ME: Pure, Romantic, Shy

Reeka: Caring, Wise, *hugs*
Old 11-29-2001, 04:10 PM   #27
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:

Wow! You really went out of your way to think of a nice way to say 'tentacled homicidal maniac'! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Just kidding, Adam honey
Old 11-29-2001, 04:18 PM   #28
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Wow! You really went out of your way to think of a nice way to say 'tentacled homicidal maniac'! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Just kidding, Adam honey

I don't know - I quite like 'tentacled homicidal maniac'

Shame I don't have tentacles in RL - I would have LOTS of entertainment with them (for those not in the know, I have dreamt I was Fortuna Freeman. Those tentacles are FRIGHTENING in a combat

well - frightening for the opposition anyway

Old 11-29-2001, 04:27 PM   #29
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

I don't know - I quite like 'tentacled homicidal maniac'

Shame I don't have tentacles in RL - I would have LOTS of entertainment with them (for those not in the know, I have dreamt I was Fortuna Freeman. Those tentacles are FRIGHTENING in a combat

well - frightening for the opposition anyway

Y'know, what I find strange about this post isn't that LS dreamt that he had tentacles, it's that he dreamt about the combat opportunities of them......
Old 11-29-2001, 04:39 PM   #30
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:

Y'know, what I find strange about this post isn't that LS dreamt that he had tentacles, it's that he dreamt about the combat opportunities of them......

Trust me, you don't wanna know about LS's dreams...just warning ya for your own safety