Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 10:00 AM   #21
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Dead chicken talking here. . .
One of the best bumper stickers I ever saw said "Make love to a Welder and watch the sparks fly!" Jessman was studying welding at the time.
Mammawlin
Old 06-06-2001, 10:26 AM   #22
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
A friend in Tucson owns a smoke shop and sells some with things like "Have you drugged your child today?" Funny for sicker minds than my own I guess

Sicker than you'd think, Moni. My wife and her brother (who at the time were in High School) had gone over to an school acquaintance's house to deliver some homework that he had missed...long and short of it was that his family were pot-dealers. Well, they were okay with that (70's and all), but when the 6 year old girl lit up a joint, then took it over to the INFANT in the cradle and said "Baby want a toke?" ... they got the he** out of there as fast as they could.

I don't think they called the cops. I would have.

Old 06-06-2001, 10:31 AM   #23
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

"Heart Attacks are God's punishment for eating his animal friends."

another thing, if G*d didnt want us to eat animals, whyd he make them so tasty? and y did he give us thumbs to tear the skin off and make weapons out of their bones?

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 10:32 AM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

damn, double posted

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 10:41 AM   #25
Moni

Quote:
Sicker than you'd think, Moni. My wife and her brother (who at the time were in High School) had gone over to an school acquaintance's house to deliver some homework that he had missed...long and short of it was that his family were pot-dealers. Well, they were okay with that (70's and all), but when the 6 year old girl lit up a joint, then took it over to the INFANT in the cradle and said "Baby want a toke?" ... they got the he** out of there as fast as they could.

I don't think they called the cops. I would have.

Damn! I would have! That's just W R O N G!

------------------

Old 06-06-2001, 10:42 AM   #26
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

More bumper sticker sightings:

"I'd slap you but s**t splatters."

"If I wanted any s**t out of you, I'd squeeze your head!"

"My kid beat up your honor student."

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 06-06-2001, 10:47 AM   #27
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Damn! I would have! That's just W R O N G!

They were only 14 or 15 at the time, and I think were rather scared of policemen...probably got it in their heads that they would be implicated as well somehow. People are so abnormally terrified of police, I swear, it's probably a documented phobia in the DSM-IV.

Old 06-06-2001, 11:04 AM   #28
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Throntar:
More bumper sticker sightings:
"My kid beat up your honor student."

ROFL! I love it! You don't know HOW much that irritates me to see that "My Child is an Honor Student at XXX Middle School" on the back of cars (always BMW's or something like that, of course ) Braggarts!

One that I love:

"I'd like to help you out...which way did you come in?"

Old 06-06-2001, 11:04 AM   #29
Moni

Quote:
They were only 14 or 15 at the time, and I think were rather scared of policemen...probably got it in their heads that they would be implicated as well somehow. People are so abnormally terrified of police, I swear, it's probably a documented phobia in the DSM-IV.

I know how that is, I myself have a certain fear of uniformed policeman, but it is not unfounded and I won't get into it cause I'll only get pissed off all over again LOL and it happened years ago. Nothing wrong with an anomymous tip though.

My sister and her husband used to smoke freely in front of their son until my sister caught him "rollin' a hooter" with her papers and stash. Man I am glad my son is intelligent enough not to mess with drugs or alcohol! It sure has saved me a lot of worry and heartache!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-06-2001, 11:08 AM   #30
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
My sister and her husband used to smoke freely in front of their son until my sister caught him "rollin' a hooter" with her papers and stash. Man I am glad my son is intelligent enough not to mess with drugs or alcohol! It sure has saved me a lot of worry and heartache!

Moni

And she was surprised? "As the twig is bent, so the tree shall grow". Or, "Kids learn what they live."

You are indeed fortunate with your son, Moni!