Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2002, 09:43 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Posted this elsewhere but I thought you all might like this one. I sure hope this guy never has kids! HAHAHA!
Add your own if you know any!

Man caught with pants down

ROANOKE, Va. (AP) -- A bungling burglar left behind a memorable account of his hijinks when his pants fell down as he bent over, revealing his bare posterior to a surveillance camera.

The man got away with about $38 in the break-in at the Texas Tavern on Wednesday.

A tape shows the burglar, wearing a ski mask and socks on his hands, breaking the front glass door with a piece of concrete. He crawled through the broken door and vaulted the front counter.

After a failed attempt to open the cash register, which was empty, he threw it to the ground. He then opened a cabinet behind the bar that had $38 in it.

As he bent to pick up something from the floor, his pants fell. He pulled up his trousers, grabbed the cash and climbed back over the counter, losing a shoe in the process.

After retrieving his shoe, the man left through the front door. He returned about 20 minutes later and dislodged the cash box with a piece of concrete. He grabbed the box, which also was empty, and left again.

"The guy's obviously dumb as a rock," said Matt Bullington, who owns the downtown restaurant with his father.

Police arrived shortly after the burglar's second visit but made no arrests.

Cloudy
Old 01-03-2002, 09:52 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL, yeah, seen this one before

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-03-2002, 10:06 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Nothing really strange about this short piece of news, I just read it and laughed - and couldn't help thinking of Mouse and his alcoholic tendencies

Alcohol victim taken to hospital steals ambulance to get back to the party

A 22-year old man was taken unconscious to a hospital after drinking too much at a New Year's party.

He was taken to the emergency room where he recovered, escaped, stole an ambulance in front of the hospital and drove back to the party.

He parked the car in the garden of the house but his friends discovered it and called the police.

Sounds like something I would do

Old 01-03-2002, 10:30 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Arledrian! I'd heard that story! Amazing, huh? Some people are just too stupid to live! LOL
Old 01-03-2002, 10:32 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh and I have a real life one like that from a friend who works at a bank. She said that one of their branches was robbed by a guy who got bored waiting in the long lines and filled out a credit application.. he left it behind after he robbed the teller.. HAHAHA... like I said, let's hope they don't sire offspring!

Cloudy