Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-20-2003, 02:35 PM   #11
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
I never get to see any bands I like because I live in Northern Ireland. No good bands ever come here!
Come live in Nottingham, We have so many cool bands come down here...AND COME BACK!!!
Hehe I'm just proud we got chosen out of all the UK cities Stone Sour went to that we are the best and there going to come back...Guess I get to see them live again.
Seriously I doubt Deftones would do Nottingham though, not until it gets more of a reputation as most people seem to think the capital is the best place to go ...
So you mean in Northern Ireland your stuck with bands like Electric Sux?
Old 05-20-2003, 02:51 PM   #12
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hmm.. I can only grasp at straws Jerome. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But then, guess what lucky chap is going to Wacken in Germany for three days this July/August?
mmm, i'd still swap going to Wacken and the Deftones for a ticket to Leeds. [/QUOTE]Wouldn't we all? How much are they this year? Very Expensive.....
Old 05-20-2003, 05:30 PM   #13
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
I never get to see any bands I like because I live in Northern Ireland. No good bands ever come here!
Come live in Nottingham, We have so many cool bands come down here...AND COME BACK!!!
Hehe I'm just proud we got chosen out of all the UK cities Stone Sour went to that we are the best and there going to come back...Guess I get to see them live again.
Seriously I doubt Deftones would do Nottingham though, not until it gets more of a reputation as most people seem to think the capital is the best place to go ...
So you mean in Northern Ireland your stuck with bands like Electric Sux?
[/QUOTE]Well Felix some bands do come here but it's usually terrible pop bands like Steps or Westlife or something. No good american rock bands ever come although Rival Schools a band I like came here not long ago. Count your blessings you might think it's bad living in Nottingham but if you lived in Northern Ireland you'd never get to see any good bands at all! At least bands actually come to your country *sigh* Oh well I'm off to wallow in self pity...
Old 05-21-2003, 06:14 AM   #14
ZeroTolerance
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh now i know i'm old. Defwho? I still listen to John Denver.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:20 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance:
Oh now i know i'm old. Defwho? I still listen to John Denver.
And I listen to music that was made when John Denver's age was about minus 200 years, and I'm not old at all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Age has nothing to do with it, just listen to what you like.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:48 AM   #16
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Awesome new album indeed and going dirt cheap in Safeway on day of release which was to say a little odd..
Old 05-21-2003, 09:28 AM   #17
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Madman-Rogovich:
Awesome new album indeed and going dirt cheap in Safeway on day of release which was to say a little odd..
Tell me about it. I got mine in Tesco for about £9 which is pretty cheap. They only sell chart CD's so I normally don't buy cd's there but when I saw it I had to have it... Normally I buy cd's in HMV.