Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 10:45 PM   #1
Tricky
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have everything else,(except the 4th monkey statue which will probably never show up and I'll have to start this game again from scratch) but cannot find the kitchen to get the empty flasks needed for the spider nectar.

Spoil me please!

Tricky

PS I have used spirit eye and looked for 2 hours. Still no.
Old 11-21-2000, 03:18 AM   #2
tribalman
Welcomed New User

!! not sure, because it's some days ago when i had to search the empty bottles !!!!

Have you found & activated the lift in the room with the very large table ?
there you can find 2 store rooms (two floors) with a lot of crap, and 2 treasure chests. hope it's right, good luck
Old 11-21-2000, 04:28 AM   #3
Astyanax12

You have to go through the kitchen to get the 4th monkey idol. You will find two flasks in the kitechen and two more in a chest nearby. The elevator in the kitchen takes you up to two levels. The uppermost one has the idol in a chest. NB: Some people have said that the 4th idol is in a random chest, though I've always found it here.

To find the kitchen find the room with the big table and the walkway all around. Just keep exploring past there. There is no trick to getting to it so you probably just missed a door.

Old 11-21-2000, 04:29 AM   #4
Ze_sponge

If you find the large room with the Big table in it (had a few serpent priests I think) and the menu. There is a corrodor that leads off from that room on the floor with the table (IE: not the wooden floor that looks down at the table). IT's in the middle of a main wall down there (no door). You find the 4th monkey statue down a elevator from the kitchen btw...

Good luck

Old 11-22-2000, 10:24 PM   #5
Lucindrea

their is an elevator in the kitchen? .. ug i have to go back their now ...

Random monky idol i found in the ares where you put the coins in the wall .. one of the locked rooms has it

Old 11-23-2000, 06:52 AM   #6
Astyanax12

I have always found the monkeys idols here
1. Carried by a monkey from the room with the small hole in the floor, who then runs off.
2. In one of the rooms you use the coin lock to open.
3. Near to the back door, just before you climb all the stairs to the main temple.
4. Through the kitchen, then use the elevator.