Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-30-2003, 09:54 PM   #1
Son of Osiris

Has anyone seen the TV show "Punk'd?" While I was playing Postal 2 (Yes, I did manage to get my greasy hands on it.)I came up with a parody of that show -- Politically Punk'd! Rather then targeting celeberaties, the prank marks are Politicians, like these Examples:

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] When Bush (US president, and rumored to be "beginning a police state" whatever the hell that is) leaves the white house (literally speaking) he is greeted by a "Cream-Pie Raid" where anti-war people throw a seemingly ENDLESS supply of cream pies at him.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Joe Lieberman (Yes, the pro-cencorship, anti-entertainment industry punk!) I have developed the proper prank for the guy that put the "mock" in Democracy. A fake petition, to tell Lieberman to "take his cencorship plans and eat 'em", is sent to his office that is so long it goes out his office door but the signatures contain the names of dead dudes or funny names like "Less Winnen" or "Joe Moma."

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ralph Klien (Canadian Politician, priemier of Alberta) loses a rigged bet and has to buy twenty rounds (we're talking about beer here.) or this fake mob boss would shoot him with a BB gun that looks like a real gun.

Umm....You know what? I don't think this is a very good idea at all...I could probably get busted for charges near conspiracy or treason...or making very, VERY corny political jokes...Gotta Go! *runs out of the room*