Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-13-2001, 10:14 AM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

As Neb approaches Azure's castle, he sees something is wrong, strange
shadow-like creatures are crawling around all over the castle, though it seems that they have yet to penetrate the castle's magical defenses.

The area around Azure's castle suddenly becomes pitch black as a result of a Greater Darkness spell from some unknown source, storm clouds are also covering the sky, in seconds the sun's light is blocked out and Neb finds himself pelted by rain and thrown about by strong winds while attempting to dodge the lightning that is striking here and there, on the horizon a large flying
shadowcreature can be seen, it spots Neb and starts heading towards him.

Neb is suddenly seized by an overwhelming fear, he immediately stops flying towards Azure's castle, he decides to head for holy ground, he quickly thinks about where the nearest area of holy ground is, when he realizes that the nearest one and the only one he will have a chance of reaching before the shadowcreature catches up with him is the ALSB temple he groans, Neb turns the flying carpet towards the ALSB temple and prays that they're willing to forgive him.

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.
"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 10-13-2001).]
Old 10-13-2001, 11:54 AM   #42
Tiamat
Banned User

I have no idea why theres a greater darkness around here!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-13-2001, 12:15 PM   #43
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Could it have something to do with those marshmellows I burnt over the bbq tonight?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-13-2001, 12:18 PM   #44
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Could it have something to do with those marshmellows I burnt over the bbq tonight?

(More like: The Black Diamond shard which I had has been stolen, and due to the incompetence of whoever stole it a Legion of ultra powerful shadows and their king have been unleashed, they're immune to everything short of a god's power unless they're in direct sunlight, if they're in direct sunlight they assume human or demi-human form, with magical equipment, after being killed in their human or demi-human form they become normal shadows except for the fact that some of the can cast cleric and/or mage spells and that they all have twice the hitdice of normal shadows.)
Old 10-13-2001, 12:31 PM   #45
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
...blessings upon the newest member of HADB.~ "Welcome, oh furry one! Yea and verilly I am most pleased at your appearance. Your club of smacking things +2 is most impressive. Here, also, is a golden tongue of fast talking +5. It is very useful when your own tongue has run away with you! Now, help me pack my things, we must away with us! But first...come hither, I have another use for you....ahhh! That's the spot!...You are just the right size for me to use as a stepping stool to reach that highest shelf!"

The hirsute dwarf mutters to his new found friend "no slipping me the tongue in front of the kids! I don't care if it is silver and magical" DragonMage tips over as her foot stool squirms out of the way. "I'll not be stepped, shat, spat, or looked down on, Milady." "Me and my kin are dwarfs by blood but giants by nature. We are a proud folk who like to mine the Cheesy mountains for nuggets to make the Fabled Cheetos. Have you heard of them? I didn't think so. Yer dragon ways are far too snooty and high falootin for my tastes but I'm here to help ye anyway. Oh, and iffin ye are thinkin I'm a carryin yer luggage, then you have the wrong dwarf in mind.

Hiram wanders over to a plush chair and climbs up into it. "Let me know when yer ready to be going, Lady DragonMage. I'll be nappin until then."

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]

Old 10-13-2001, 10:19 PM   #46
H. Sedai

It would appear the my post gave the kiss of death to this thread.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]

Old 10-13-2001, 11:36 PM   #47
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
It would appear the my post gave the kiss of death to this thread.

Ah the oh so wonderful kiss of death.
It appears in force where lest expected and then when looked for hides behind the tailskirts of a bakers wife

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-13-2001, 11:46 PM   #48
H. Sedai

Let me show off my fancy new sig.

I miss DragonMage. *sniffle*

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac[/list]

Old 10-14-2001, 05:27 AM   #49
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Post them in here Lav

How about "The disgruntled HADB guy who lost his sig"

Or "The guy who got told off by Azure"
j/k

Im bad thinking up names.
But give it an hour or so and youll have plenty ideas from these other wondeful powerhungry people

------------------

Old 10-14-2001, 10:55 AM   #50
H. Sedai

Good Morning, HADB!! Its a nice quiet Sunday morning in JerseyLand. The Eagles won't be playing today, so I'll have to find something else to do.

If there is any sort of HADB multiplaying with BG II:TOB, could you please let me know? thanks

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac[/list]